By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This is your new Joker. What do you think?

Looks like he soaked the pages of his diary in water and then rolled around on them

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:

NSFW Warning: Course Laungaue follows (Hey you asked me what I THINK!)

God damnit dude! If I took a sip of my pop before scrolling down I would have spat it all over my keyboard!

Green Day is my all time favorite band and I'm talking all pre-American Retard bulldookie! =D American Idiot was a good album IF SOMEONE ELSE MADE IT! It's not Green Day! 21st Century was ok! UNO DOS TRE FUCKING ROCKS! UNO especially! Finally some old school shit! God damn I needed some Dookie, Nimrod, even the track sweet 18 had that Kerplunk flair in it mMmmm I ate the shit up real good! LOL

So as far as the new Joker look? Shittest emo shit fuck I've ever seen! What a fucking joke, holy fucking shit I wanna tear my eyes out! Heath is rolling in his grave now and this has to be the biggest insult ever! I don't even see how anyone can tolerate this bullshit! I mean look at this motherfucker!

He looks like one of those washed up pimps you'd find on the side of the roads who thinks he's a former bad ass but got the shit kicked out of him from the biggest and baddest pimp in the hood. See below!

At least this guy looks like a fucking bad ass who doesn't look like a little bitch!

Also where are his mouth scars or at least make up?

KLXVER said:

Every actor already wears make up.

Awful, looks like the joker going through his angsty teen years.

Around the Network

AnthonyW86 said:
KLXVER said:

Every actor already wears make up.

Yes, but the Joker is usually noticably covered in it...

I dont know. I hated the first picture we saw of Heath Ledgers Joker as well, so Ill wait and see before I judge this time...

Also

curl-6 said:

Also

Awe it looks like a family reunion! :3

When something fails, it's often epic.  He looks just like some guy in a band. Joker is supposed to look like clown.