By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This is your new Joker. What do you think?

gergroy said:
Well... It is technically fine... But I have such a hard time imagining anybody being better than heath ledgers version of the joker...

Which is kind of ironic because I thought heath ledger was a terrible cast when that was announced...

Mark Hammil>Nicholson>ledger. Sorry I just don't agree Heath was the best.

Around the Network
Ryudo said:
gergroy said:
Well... It is technically fine... But I have such a hard time imagining anybody being better than heath ledgers version of the joker...

Which is kind of ironic because I thought heath ledger was a terrible cast when that was announced...

Mark Hammil>Nicholson>ledger. Sorry I just don't agree Heath was the best.

That's fine, you don't have to agree with me.  I will allow you to have your own opinion

I love the new look of joker. Fits the joker I know from the comics. The chaotic, insane, psychotic, crazy, colourful yet unpredictable and deadly character

Marilyn Manson?

I <3 Classic Platformers!

Multi-console Owner FTW

deskpro2k3 said:
Looks more like a Joker henchman than The Joker to me.

Exactly.

Upon further thought, it really just looks like an attempt to modernize him.

the grill is stupid theres no excuse for that...

those mentioning he looks more like Joker in the comics, I only say half right, because while Joker was insane he was also intellegent, if he is crazy and a dumbass (grill lends to that more than anything else), thats not Joker.

Keep in mind, most Joker origin stories have him as a Gangster before he was the Joker, so in this incarnation its clearly a Gangsta type Gangsta (tats, Grill, etc) that he originated from rather than an Al Capone type/Mob Gangster -> emphasized by the Purple Suit, Tommy Gun, Toxic Water Flower, Etc...

essentially

mobster + clown - (sugar, spice, and everything nice) = Classic Joker

Gangsta + clown - (sugar, spice, and everything nice) = This Joker

This is only based on the picture however and actions speak louder than words, even if there are a thousand of them.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network
Ouroboros24 said:

Great... it's emo Joker.

He looks like Marilyn Manson! xD

Not a fan of his look. I mean nothing will ever compare to Heath, but Jared's performance should be solid.

He doesn't look happy at all.

Hmm, pie.

I think it looks fine. Personally, I think the important part is really just how sadistic and evil the guy can act.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.