By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamers: You Are Not Forced to Hear Somebody Online

Tagged games:

ktay95 said:
Well nobody forced you to come hear and read this or watch the vids so... not really being forced into it now are you??

To be fair, nobody is forced to buy Splatoon and suffer its lack of voice chat either.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Can't you guys just stop and go back to your coowadooties? This got to the point that the problem is obviously not lack of voice chat but the desire to find something to hate in this game.

alternine said:
bunchanumbers said:

This. Most complaints about Nintendo are by non Nintendo users.

Plenty of Nintendo fans are complaining. I think its nice that they're starting to speak up about what they want.

People have been wanting all sorts of different things. The Nintendo fanbase is as diverse as any other fanbase. I personally am glad that there is no voice chat option. Its not a tactical shooter. Its supposed to be a fun shooting game for the whole family.

Samus Aran said:
ktay95 said:

Well nobody forced you to come hear and read this or watch the vids so... not really being forced into it now are you??

I can sadly read titles and posts.

Nobody is forcing you onto this website or any other webisties that want to complain about Nintendo being lazy developers

alternine said:
Plenty of Nintendo fans are complaining. I think its nice that they're starting to speak up about what they want.

Because Nintendo fans have never been outspoken about anything Nintendo has ever done.

Nope. Not once.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

of course we don't,..  we don't have to buy half finished games just to have the right to complain. 

Voice chat half of a game confirmed. I prefer to have lots of frame drops and bugs, that's not so half finished. 

Nintendo fans are complaining, we are not a bunch of mute people. I'm really tired of this... 

Gourmet said:
Can't you guys just stop and go back to your coowadooties? This got to the point that the problem is obviously not lack of voice chat but the desire to find something to hate in this game.

I feel you're pretty spot on with that notion.

For all the shooters I've played through my life the majority of them have been filled with angst and swears, hell even with text chat you're not safe.

It just seems like complaining for the sake of complaining, Skype and other software exists on mobiles, tablets and PC, if you don't have either of those 3 then I don't know why you've got a Wii U.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Gourmet said:

The guy in the video a huge Nintendo fan so its not hate. And again just because its negative doesn't mean its an attack.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

ktay95 said:
Samus Aran said:
ktay95 said:

I can sadly read titles and posts.

Nobody is forcing you onto this website or any other webisties that want to complain about Nintendo being lazy developers

This is just it. The purpose of this thread is not to talk about ways in which Splatoon would be better by voice chat; it's simply to find a bone to pick with Nintendo about anything and ride it to death. We get it...many people don't like Nintendo. Well guess what...they've only sold 10 million units...why exactly do we still care? It's not affecting the voice chat in PS/MS games, last time I checked at least. 

It's pretty useless to argue this. I dislike voice chats, so I find it kinda nice people don't expect me to have it on. But some people are just borderline or histrionic and feel the absolute NEED to talk, gossip, shout, whatever. For these people, having voice chat is better. The thing is, Nintendo might have actually researched about this and figured it would be better to not have the option(as i think they should do), as in being better for players' overall needs. The game was not made for you alone, no matter how much you like Nintendo or voice chat. Just accept it.