By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamers: You Are Not Forced to Hear Somebody Online

Tagged games:

Samus Aran said:
alternine said:

Lmao. Not how I would have put it but yeah you're 100% right.

You clearly weren't on the internet when the Wind Waker was revealed. Or Metroid: Other M.

So let's please drop the charade that Nintendo fans accept everything Nintendo does.

I could say the same about the people buying broken games like Assasins Creed: Unity.

Yeah their was disdain when Wind Waker was revealed but you could make the argument that it was the people who hate remasters and remakes were louder than Nintendo fans. 

As for Unity no one knew how messed up the game was the initial first week.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
Samus Aran said:

You clearly weren't on the internet when the Wind Waker was revealed. Or Metroid: Other M.

So let's please drop the charade that Nintendo fans accept everything Nintendo does.

I could say the same about the people buying broken games like Assasins Creed: Unity.

Games like AC Unity are multiplatform and are so broad and have such massive brand appeal it wouldn't really affect sales. It would affect sales of the NEXT AC game. Especially seeing as they are so front loaded they get most sales before people know of the issues and the droves of parents buying it don't know about the issues.

When you get to the point of fans defending selling a handheld without a charger then you've reached facepalm territory. (everyone has a micro USB cable but Smartphones STILL come with a charger).

Lol if you think the sales of the next AC will be affected.

Sony using expensive memory cards for the Vita is a much bigger problem than a cheap charger lol. Where's the outrage over that? But please keep complaining and making up facts that every Nintendo fan supports Nintendo on everything they do.

alternine said:
Samus Aran said:

Yeah their was disdain when Wind Waker was revealed but you could make the argument that it was the people who hate remasters and remakes were louder than Nintendo fans. 

It's called a review.

And I'm talking about the original Wind Waker.

The notion that Nintendo fans unfailingly defend everything the company does is ludicrous; as has already been pointed out, Nintendo took heaps of flak for games like Wind Waker and Metroid Other M, not to mention the recent delay of Zelda U.

On this forum alone myself, ktay, Pavolink, spemanig and soundwave have been severely critical of them for years now.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Samus Aran said:

Games like AC Unity are multiplatform and are so broad and have such massive brand appeal it wouldn't really affect sales. It would affect sales of the NEXT AC game. Especially seeing as they are so front loaded they get most sales before people know of the issues and the droves of parents buying it don't know about the issues.

When you get to the point of fans defending selling a handheld without a charger then you've reached facepalm territory. (everyone has a micro USB cable but Smartphones STILL come with a charger).

You are being forced to repurchase a charger (that you already own) everytime you buy a new phone.  Nothing is free - not even that included charger.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
alternine said:

It's called a review.

The review embargo was 12 hours after the game dropped. Millions of people had the game already.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

I'll just repost what I posted in my reply to the video...

Of course it's justifiable. It's their game and they chose not to put in voice chat end of story. Whether its because the dev had a bad experience online or he just wanted to piss you off enough to make this ludicrous complaint video, it doesn't matter the reason. The dev doesn't need one.
If that doesn't convince you then maybe turning around your whole argument on you might. You are never forced to play Splatoon or any video game for that matter.

The complaint in that vid is juvenile at best.

Samus Aran said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Lol if you think the sales of the next AC will be affected.

Sony using expensive memory cards for the Vita is a much bigger problem than a cheap charger lol. Where's the outrage over that? But please keep complaining and making up facts that every Nintendo fan supports Nintendo on everything they do.

Outrage over that? Wait wha.. you haven't seen outrage over... never mind. 

I never stated everyone supports everything they do. I'm just saying they're more viciously defended than the others of the big three. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Samus Aran said:
alternine said:

It's called a review.

Examples from over 10 years ago because why not..

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

-CraZed- said:
I'll just repost what I posted in my reply to the video...

Of course it's justifiable. It's their game and they chose not to put in voice chat end of story. Whether its because the dev had a bad experience online or he just wanted to piss you off enough to make this ludicrous complaint video, it doesn't matter the reason. The dev doesn't need one.
If that doesn't convince you then maybe turning around your whole argument on you might. You are never forced to play Splatoon or any video game for that matter.

The complaint in that vid is juvenile at best.

I don't know if you're implying it but I'm not the guy in the video. His name is Shokio. Just wanted to make that clear.

- Max Payne 3