By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Gamers: You Are Not Forced to Hear Somebody Online

Tagged games:

JOKA_ said:

Please, tell me how you are going to connect on skype with people from matchmaking.

Wait you mean to tell me people don't have any friends at all?.

Please do tell me how you always 100% of the time talk to random strangers and win every match via such eprfect communication without a hint of vitriol.

There's also adding them as friends, messaging them to a VOIP, they certainly aren't people with undevloped brains to figure out how to use a chat client let alone Skype.

But do go on since we're already at that level of tone.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I think the english words are: "Storm in a Teacup" or "Make a mountain out of a molehill".

Yea, i agree it is a poor decision, but people are overdoing it with those 10m videos, 9 pages threads and boycott bs.

ArchangelMadzz said:

Come on you're fully aware the mandatory Kinect was no where near defended as much as the Tablet controller? 

I wonder how many Sony/MS fans would also be defending defending them if they decided to remove their games from Youtube and put up a service that allows them to control what does and doesn't get uploaded..

I don't know if you are aware of the arguments we have in the Nintendo fanbase. But there are a lot of detractors and suporters of the WiiU Gamepad/the absence of voice chat in Splatoon/games we think don't meet the standard of quality/Youtube policies/DLCs and more controversial questions regarding the company. Just the same as all of the fanbases. Can you please stop defining us as some blinfolded people incapable of thinking for ourselves? Because it's not true and it's offensive. You will find a lot of Nintendo fans being very critical with the company, as well as Sony fans, or Microsoft fans. 

Wow this thread's gone all stupid.

Imma lock it, because i am too drunk to make moderation judgements and aapparently nobody else is fielding anything right now. But know ye, lawbreakers, that i am reporting this thread after i lock it so that someone sober can deal with you at some point int eh near future.

Yes.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.