By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you feel about being the majority/minority gamer type on VGChartz?

What fanbase do you identify yourself most as?

Playstation 72 36.73%

Nintendo 70 35.71%

Xbox 15 7.65%

PC 31 15.82%

Mobile (Android/iOS) 3 1.53%

Dead platform (Atari/Sega) 5 2.55%

Total:196

i am like PC = PS >>> nintendo >>>>> mobile >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> microsoft.

I just not like microsoft anymore since 2 of my 360 died, i still have my nes, Snes, genesis, megadrive, ps1 & ps2 working (even if my ps1 have to be put at 90°) !

Around the Network

I'm a big fan of JRPGs and RPGs in general. Sony usually has those in abundance.

PC. I feel well, as teh Master Race always feels well.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I primarily identify with nintendo, and then sony if I like the direction it is headed in... I like little big planet, fat princess, ratchet and clank, modnation racers, red dead, la noire, GTAV,And I love the old spyro games.

After that its probably atari. 2600 is fanatastic
Then Sega / Xbox

Proud Owner of:

Atari: 2600 5200 Jaguar

Sega: Master System Genesis (W/CD) Saturn Dreamcast Game Gear

Nintendo: NES SNES N64 Gamecube WII WIIU GB GBA(W/e-Reader) DS(i) 3DS

Sony: PS1 PS2 PS3 PS4(W/VR) PSP

Microsoft: XBOX XBOX360

Other: Colecovision, TurboGrafx-16, OUYA, R-Zone Super Screen, Xavix, Intellivision

Windows 10 w/ 12GB RAM, first Gen i7 processor, and 480 GTX; MacBook Air

BraLoD said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
Still on Team Sega.

I don't mind the minority part. Sega fans were always hardcore and outnumbered.

Don't worry, Sanic is eternal, our Sega will never actually die!

They've just lived long enough to see themselves becoming the villain, the last Sonic games was a hard attack on people who own a Wii U (they finally get a 3rd party exclusive and it turns out to be rubish, no wonder ninty fans are generally negative against third parties).

Giving me the idea that Sonic will never be good, while Sonic colours was pretty epic and a step in the right direction. 

This thread is looking an awful lot like Japan, much love for Sony and Nintendo, while Microsoft is almost nonexisting. Where are the Americans and the few Europeans which are fan of xbox, there should be a lot more globally than represented in this pole.  

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

I don't really care about which group I'm in. It's the PC group but who cares.

Playstation gamer and happy with it!!!

This gen I only have a 3DS and Wii U. I consider myself a Nintendo fan. However, if you would have me choose Xbox or Playstation, the only thing that would matter to me is available games. And with Persona 5 on the horizon, I would currently rather get a PS4. (Also because of FFXV, although on Xbox One, I would also want to get Bloodborne and maybe a few others)

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Ka-pi96 said:
Qwark said:

Where are the Americans and the few Europeans which are fan of xbox, there should be a lot more globally than represented in this pole.  

Poll only lets your vote for one option. From what I've seen most Xbox fans are also fans of other platforms as well (usually Nintendo or PC).

I just would've taught with the exclusive line-up until now and coming quite a few of those people would vote on the Xone after all, but I was wrong. Playstation doesn't seem to be bothered by multiplat owners though even if the gen is still very young, although will bloodborne they did have the (NEW) first must own title.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Depends on my mood, and which fanbase is full of themselves at the moment.