By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you feel about being the majority/minority gamer type on VGChartz?

What fanbase do you identify yourself most as?

Playstation 72 36.73%

Nintendo 70 35.71%

Xbox 15 7.65%

PC 31 15.82%

Mobile (Android/iOS) 3 1.53%

Dead platform (Atari/Sega) 5 2.55%

Total:196

My loyalty to a company comes not from brand name but from games. I grew up with NES and gameboy. Later turned into arcade gamer since that was a good option here. Then PC gamer. Then Playstation gamer. I feel good about liking Playstation as they have the games I want to play.

Around the Network

I am a playstation guy always was but i have huge love for the Neo Geo which is dead

I want more fellow Xbox fans :/

DanRybacki said:
I want more fellow Xbox fans :/

You should post more in the Xbox Empire if you want more Xbox people to talk to!

I usually buy games on the platform I prefer to play them on whether it's PC, console or handheld. I do have a preference but I acknowledge that time and circumstances choose it for me so I'm mostly interested in it's news, but the games I enjoy are not limited under just one umbrella.

I follow Nintendo & Sony discussions, Xbox only occasionally, and I like most of the community. I really appreciate the Nintendo news because the rest of the Internet lacks it imo. Though I intensely dislike how some individuals declare their console of choice, whether it's directly or indirectly, by being highly dismissive on everything else. I like how the Vita news are mostly centered on one thread. Feels more cozy, so I can quickly see what's new neatly packaged and get out.

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
Still on Team Sega.

I don't mind the minority part. Sega fans were always hardcore and outnumbered.

Hm, I had you pegged as a saturn owner, were you?

I hate everything and everyone! Boo!

Mostly on pc these days, grew up on nintendo, and now plays on playstations.

I think im the majority of gamers.

Surprised there are more PC fans than Xbox, maybe there is overlap there i'm thinking.

I belong to the From Software's RPGs players minority. And that feels *GOOD*! :D