By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you feel about being the majority/minority gamer type on VGChartz?

What fanbase do you identify yourself most as?

Playstation 72 36.73%

Nintendo 70 35.71%

Xbox 15 7.65%

PC 31 15.82%

Mobile (Android/iOS) 3 1.53%

Dead platform (Atari/Sega) 5 2.55%

Total:196

My thread is still alive? o.o Noticed a large number of people arent responding to the right part XD eh, who cares? As long as everyone is getting along

Around the Network

Minority within the Nintendo group.

Depressed.

That is all.

I have a Wii U, so you could guess...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I guess it feels nice to know I'm not the only one who bought a Wii U. Even if I was the only one I still enjoy just being part of a large gaming community.

Pavolink said:
I have a Wii U, so you could guess...

Oh, so in Torment you'd be a Dustman!!!   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Guaging by the most anticipated games I would say by genre I fall more into the majority here as RPGs are much bigger here than in real life. On platform home console dominant PlayStation puts me in majority and dominant Vita in minority. Oddly, I feel more drawn to tight knit community of Vita owners as seem to get along really well.

I play all consoles + PC. Im associated with XB and I fight for them more since i feel theyre treated unfairly. Am i ok with that? No not really, and i have fought to give a small fanbase on here a place to not be infuriated with, and luckily that fanbase has fought as well. I feel the gaming community needs to grow up a little bit to be completely honest with you. Personally i dont care if you side with Sony, Nintendo, XB, Sega, PC, or whoever, so many people acts like dickheads over their favored platform, and that is what i have a problem with