By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III Remastered coming to PS4 July 14th - screens and trailer

Roma said:

I just pity people who run out to buy something just because it's now 1080p. some do because they really love those gams and that I respect. no bashing

You dont have to pity me. We have a system that has the "horse power" to run games at 1080p. Are we are also happy that our hardware developer isnt focusing on mobile.

modded by Axum

Around the Network

Another debate about whether or not we can justify remakes? Hm, well, while I'm fine with the game existing I would rather it literally be anything else. So I guess I'm on the anti-remake side for things like this.

Jesus Christ this got derailed quickly

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Hm. I just gotten GOW 3 on PS3. ugh.

Gravity Rush it is then.

BraLoD said:
Samus Aran said:

Lol!

The difference is huge.

Xenoblade was very hard to get on the Wii, so many people missed out on it. Is GoW III hard to get?

That's the new excuse now? The,game was hard to get? LOL

I've no problem with,any of,them, so I would like this ridiculous cherry picking of Sony's are not acceptable when people accept the same feom another company. 

And yep, visually it's hardly and evolution,considering how old were those Zelda games, the age stuff works both sides

He's not wrong. I didn't do much gaming on the Wii but I remember a friend of mine telling me the GameStop in his area had like 4 copies of the game and wanted over $100 for it. I had to listen to him rant about it for an hour lol

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
Hm. I just gotten GOW 3 on PS3. ugh.

Gravity Rush it is then.

Is Gravity Rush confirmed? If so, I will buy that too.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

LMFAO! I'm not even going to comment on that last quote

anyway good for people who want the games

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I'd play a remaster of God of War 3, but Sony doesn't need it. They could give the trilogy to people on the cloud. We just need to see God of War 4.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
I'd play a remaster of God of War 3, but Sony doesn't need it. They could give the trilogy to people on the cloud. We just need to see God of War 4.

I have a feeling we'll be getting news about God of war 4 around the time this launches.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Anyways this will boost PS4 sales even more. Xbox One will have good fight with PS4. But I cant comment on the other one.