By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III Remastered coming to PS4 July 14th - screens and trailer

BraLoD said:
Pavolink said:

No, stop. Don't talk about what you don't know. If you are happy with this announcement be it, but don't tell us lies. The only game that fits is Xenoblade 3D, a downport.

What I don't know? I went to the thread will all the comparision,picks about MM3D and I hardly wpuld say that justifies an remake of a game that would in,the visual side when it doesn't show that much gap of difference that it shows in time.

I'm not telling anyone a lie, I m telling exactly what I saw and even,so I didn't started to bash ot because of that as I knew people were happy with it and they have a point it doing so.

What doesn't happen when it's Sony stuff though.

You must be blind if you believe there's no gap between original MM 2000 and MM3D 2015. And must be even more blind to not see all the hate TWWHD got with endless debates about calling it a port or a remake. You are wrong and you must admit. If you like this announcement is the same as the ones that like Nintendo remaster which are older than this.

Stop with the Sony victim post, every company gets hate for remakes.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

MM3D is,hardly that better over the original, I've seem pics just like the OOT3D and they don't justify themselves over this one at all.

New higher polygon character models, higher res textures, no fog/higher draw distances, more assets in the area. Higher framerate and 3D as well. Majora's Mask 3D would probably fit at home on the 6th generation consoles as an early release. Majora's Mask 3D looks better than/similar to games like Skies of Arcadia (DC/GC), Xenosaga: Episode 1 (PS2), and The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind (Xbox.) And as has been said, there are gameplay/content differences. 

From the looks of GoW 3 Remastered it has a resolution bump, framerate bump, and higher resolution textures, along with some other image quality features. GoW 3 Remastered would not fit in as a PS4 release. Not that it needs to be more than that for a price of $40, in my opinion, but it is clear that one game is a remake and the other is an enhanced port. 

Personally I think there are places for both remasters and remakes in the industry. I personally will not purchase it when I get a PS4, since I have the PS3 game, and don't double dip in games that are less than five years since their release, but I can see how people who don't/did not own a PS3 could be interested in a 1080p, retextured version of the game. 

daredevil.shark said:
Anyways this will boost PS4 sales even more. Xbox One will have good fight with PS4. But I cant comment on the other one.

Yeah, I'd have to agree. I know the reception for this has been 'mixed' but there are a lot of people who enjoy GOW series. I'd call this game a 'momentum sustainer'. Bad wording but you get my point.

The PS5 Exists. 

Normchacho said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I'd play a remaster of God of War 3, but Sony doesn't need it. They could give the trilogy to people on the cloud. We just need to see God of War 4.

I have a feeling we'll be getting news about God of war 4 around the time this launches.

A youtube commentator was saying hey have a feeling an Uncharted remaster was coming as well.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Normchacho said:

I have a feeling we'll be getting news about God of war 4 around the time this launches.

A youtube commentator was saying hey have a feeling an Uncharted remaster was coming as well.

I would so buy an Uncharted collection. I haven't finished the first 3 and I want to before 4 comes out.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Normchacho said:

I feel some sort of HD remaster of an Uncharted game will replace  Uncharted 4's spot this holiday

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

5 moderations so far. But keep it up guys. Really.

Also, the Zelda stuff is taking this thread off topic, so if you all want to make a thread about the changes or take it to a PM/Wall Post, make it so. But it's gotta stop in here. This thread is about God of War III Remaster.

PwerlvlAmy said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I feel some sort of HD remaster of an Uncharted game will replace  Uncharted 4's spot this holiday

Ya, that seems like a fairly safe bet

Yawn.

I still have my copy of GoW3.

I had never played The Last of Us though. So I was happy to play on PS4 for the first time. Other people will enjoy this shit and I do not care what reason.

Roma does play more than Nintendo consoles and handhelds. He just acts like he has only played Nintendo.

Have a nice day and good luck to you in the console warz.

With 6 GOW games available to bring over they only will bring one of them? I'm nor sure how much of an audience they are tagging without at least the trilogy.
well this will leave ascention as the only god of war game to not be ported.