By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III Remastered coming to PS4 July 14th - screens and trailer

daredevil.shark said:
Roma said:

That's besides the point. You're comparing old remakes/remaster games to games that where on last gen which is the main reason people  are complaining about all these remasters.

It is good however for people who didn't own the PS3

I am getting it. Do you have any issue? Is it bad for me?

you're funny dude ;)

Sony has done well training it's fans

modded - axum

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I am one of the unfortunate that owns a PS3...

Roma said:
daredevil.shark said:

I am getting it. Do you have any issue? Is it bad for me?

you're funny dude ;)

See, what the heck is that for? You aren't interested in the game, why do you care if somebody else is? It's just sensless bashing of both the game and the people who are interested.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

BraLoD said:
Roma said:

Nintendo actually remakes their games with the exception of WW and even then these are old games. Sony is just porting last gen games. that is why people complain

GoW 3 is half a decade old, and this is to heat things up to GoW 4 and also commemorate the 10th year.

MM3D is,hardly that better over the original, I've seem pics just like the OOT3D and they don't justify themselves over this one at all.

What about Xenoblade 3D? People are so excited for it despite being a 7th gen game as well...

Even,the price was already confirmed to match MM3D as well.

I'm sorry but it's really easy to see where some opinions come from, and I have to lol on it.

It's the same thing as happened worh TLOU, won't change, people are just like this.

Lol!

The difference is huge.

Xenoblade was very hard to get on the Wii, so many people missed out on it. Is GoW III hard to get?

I wonder if the remaster will include any info on GOW IV?

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Roma said:

you're funny dude ;)

Why was that necessary? I'm sure he's got a mind of his own.

The PS5 Exists. 

Normchacho said:
Roma said:

you're funny dude ;)

See, what the heck is that for? You aren't interested in the game, why do you care if somebody else is? It's just sensless bashing of both the game and the people who are interested.

I just pity people who run out to buy something just because it's now 1080p. some do because they really love those gams and that I respect. no bashing

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

BraLoD said:
Roma said:

Nintendo actually remakes their games with the exception of WW and even then these are old games. Sony is just porting last gen games. that is why people complain

GoW 3 is half a decade old, and this is to heat things up to GoW 4 and also commemorate the 10th year.

MM3D is,hardly that better over the original, I've seem pics just like the OOT3D and they don't justify themselves over this one at all.

What about Xenoblade 3D? People are so excited for it despite being a 7th gen game as well...

Even,the price was already confirmed to match MM3D as well.

I'm sorry but it's really easy to see where some opinions come from, and I have to lol on it.

It's the same thing as happened worh TLOU, won't change, people are just like this.

No, stop. Don't talk about what you don't know. If you are happy with this announcement be it, but don't tell us lies. The only game that fits is Xenoblade 3D, a downport.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Roma said:
Normchacho said:

I just pity people who run out to buy something just because it's now 1080p. some do because they really love those gams and that I respect. no bashing

That has nothing to do with what you said. Nowhere did either he or you mention the fact that it's 1080p as the reason for him or anyone else buying it...You were just being a jerk.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I'm still waiting for The Last Guardian to get its ps4 remaster.