By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III Remastered coming to PS4 July 14th - screens and trailer

daredevil.shark said:

From gaf. Yeah. I think Norse mythology is next.

I'd be really excited if they go Norse next. Though any new mythology would be welcomed.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Normchacho said:

Yeah? Sony has too many remasters?

Majoras Mask, Orcarina of Time, Wind Waker...

Ocarina of Time: 1998

Ocarina of Time 3D: 2011

This was a full remake with a complete graphical overwork, new and improved controls, added 3D effect and minor gameplay changes.

Majora's Mask: 2000

Majora's Mask 3D: 2015

This was a full remake with a complete graphical overwork, new and improved controls, added 3D effect, many gameplay changes like completely revamped boss fights and actually new content (fishing, new sidequests, new mini-dungeons on the moon, etc.)

WW: 2002

WW HD: 2013

Reworked graphics and a change from 480p to 1080p. Greatly improved controls thanks to the second screen and gameplay changes (fast sail, less annoying fetch quest near the end).

GoW III: 2010

GoW III Remastered: 2015.

From 720p to 1080p. S:lightly improved textures from the look of the pictures.

Enjoy spending $40 on that.

Yeah, really comparable. /s

Do you really have to shit on every such thread every single time there is one poping out? It's getting fucking annoying.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Edit: NVM.

Smeags said:

This thread is quickly becoming a toxic environment for free discussion.

Everyone has a right to post their opinions on the matter, as long as their opinion is on topic and within the rules. The dog-piling and attempts to try and shame and discredit due to console "affiliation" is getting embarrassing (and against the rules).

It's okay that some don't share your views on the subject. That's why it's called discussion.

Thanks a lot.

Hynad said:
Samus Aran said:

Ocarina of Time: 1998

Ocarina of Time 3D: 2011

This was a full remake with a complete graphical overwork, new and improved controls, added 3D effect and minor gameplay changes.

Majora's Mask: 2000

Majora's Mask 3D: 2015

This was a full remake with a complete graphical overwork, new and improved controls, added 3D effect, many gameplay changes like completely revamped boss fights and actually new content (fishing, new sidequests, new mini-dungeons on the moon, etc.)

WW: 2002

WW HD: 2013

Reworked graphics and a change from 480p to 1080p. Greatly improved controls thanks to the second screen and gameplay changes (fast sail, less annoying fetch quest near the end).

GoW III: 2010

GoW III Remastered: 2015.

From 720p to 1080p. S:lightly improved textures from the look of the pictures.

Enjoy spending $40 on that.

Yeah, really comparable. /s

Do you really have to shit on every such thread every single time there is one poping out? It's getting fucking annoying.

I didn't bring up Nintendo, others did (which is indeed annoying when these people don't know what they're talking about).

I can't complain about the remasters on the PS4? The six highest rated games on PS4 are all PS3 ports. I'm not buying a PS4 (and I will eventually) to play PS3 games, sorry.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
Hynad said:

I didn't bring up Nintendo, others did (which is indeed annoying when these people don't know what they're talking about).

I can't complain about the remasters on the PS4? The six highest rated games on PS4 are all PS3 ports. I'm not buying a PS4 (and I will eventually) to play PS3 games, sorry.

None give a sht what you buy for what reasons.  Your preferance is no reason to shit on everything that does not fit your closed minded views.  You just come of as a fanboy, if that is your intent iam not sure.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

well, there go my hopes of the PS3 version comming to PS+ any time soon

Normchacho said:
Roma said:

the only remaster is WW

the other two are remakes of 15+ years old games even WW is at least 10 years or so 

So? If you have a significant audience on the new platform that didn't play the origional, why does it matter when the last one came out?

That's besides the point. You're comparing old remakes/remaster games to games that where on last gen which is the main reason people  are complaining about all these remasters.

It is good however for people who didn't own the PS3

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:

That's besides the point. You're comparing old remakes/remaster games to games that where on last gen which is the main reason people  are complaining about all these remasters.

It is good however for people who didn't own the PS3

I am getting it. Do you have any issue? Is it bad for me?

Remasters Await.  It's way out of hand D:

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick