By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - God of War III Remastered coming to PS4 July 14th - screens and trailer

chocoloco said:

Yawn.

I still have my copy of GoW3.

I had never played The Last of Us though. So I was happy to play on PS4 for the first time. Other people will enjoy this shit and I do not care what reason.

Roma does play more than Nintendo consoles and handhelds. He just acts like he has only played Nintendo.

Have a nice day and good luck to you in the console warz.

Just stop this nonsense. This is a thread about a GOW remaster and nothing else. The only people bringing the 'console warz' into this thread are people like you with comments like that. Can we perhaps just ENJOY a frigin' thread for five minutes? Is that too much to ask for?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Hm. I just gotten GOW 3 on PS3. ugh.

Gravity Rush it is then.

Is Gravity Rush confirmed? If so, I will buy that too.

Nah. I'm just being salty. :P

gooch_destroyer said:
Normchacho said:

Is Gravity Rush confirmed? If so, I will buy that too.

Nah. I'm just being salty. :P

haha fair enough, though I wouldn't be surprised if it does come over.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

melbye said:
Sony seem to think ports are more important than original games

That's why they released 1 remaster so far out of 270 games on ps4...................

dasnook said:
melbye said:
Sony seem to think ports are more important than original games

That's why they released 1 remaster so far out of 270 games on ps4...................

And The Order and Bloodborne.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
chocoloco said:

Yawn.

I still have my copy of GoW3.

I had never played The Last of Us though. So I was happy to play on PS4 for the first time. Other people will enjoy this shit and I do not care what reason.

Roma does play more than Nintendo consoles and handhelds. He just acts like he has only played Nintendo.

Have a nice day and good luck to you in the console warz.

Just stop this nonsense. This is a thread about a GOW remaster and nothing else. The only people bringing the 'console warz' into this thread are people like you with comments like that. Can we perhaps just ENJOY a frigin' thread for five minutes? Is that too much to ask for?

Not sure what to make of this.

The trolling and posts in this thread is ridiculous.....Sony has released just ONE remaster this gen....out of 270 games. Next person who makes a "No games on remasters" comment needs to be moderated IMO. MAke a list of games on PS4, and then list remasters, it is a small amount.

Also, if they cancelled a remaster a new game doesn't just pop up, it has no bearing on new games. Bluepoint is doing it.

freebs2 said:

PS4 - Past Awaits

Hopefully I'll be able to play new Ps4 games on the Ps5.

User has been moderated for this post.

- Shinobi-san

Sony has released 1 remaster this gen, there are 270 games already on PS4. Bloodborne is next week, The order was last month. did you sleep through e3, TGS and gamescom?

Releasing GOW III Remastered in July is a very good business decision as it further bolsters the PS4's summer lineup. GOW III Remastered, Tearaway Unfolded, and Until Dawn plus lesser releases like Godzilla, J-Stars Victory Vs+, and One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3. Sounds good to me :3

Normchacho said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

A youtube commentator was saying hey have a feeling an Uncharted remaster was coming as well.

I would so buy an Uncharted collection. I haven't finished the first 3 and I want to before 4 comes out.

True.