By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The last two games you have played are now combinded!

Does it fit?

Hell No! 34 48.57%

Kind of? 22 31.43%

They fit very much! 14 20.00%

Total:70

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 1 and Child of Light.

I must say not a bad combination. I can see Nep Nep and Aurora getting along just swimmingly. :D

Gameindustri and Lemuria would party. lol!

Around the Network

WWE 2k15 and Catherine.

I am gonna go with no.

EDIT: actually, upon further review, a WWE Championship on the brass ring atop the pillars match could be interesting...

Evil Within and Shovel Knight, that is to much for me to comprehend

AC4: Black Flag and FIFA 15, that's a fairly interesting concept. But I fear that some of the tackles could be a tad over the top and the players would start climbing on the goal or even the ball (or kill the ball).

Well, the last two games I fired up were: Demon's Souls and Pokemon Omega Rubin.

Awesomness incoming.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

NHL 15 and Grand Theft Auto V lol...guess I'd be jacking cars on skates.

Dragon Age + Professor Layton...

I guess if you just swap out a fade rift or fetch quest for a puzzle. Surprisingly not too far away

Not sure.

Dragon Age Inquisition and Valiant Hearts.

... I have no idea what a amalgam of these 2 games would be.

Hmm, pie.

The last two games I've played are Xenosaga Episode 1 and Resident Evil 4. Now I'm thinking of KOS-MOS blowing through the entire Los Illuminados by herself. Poor Krauser, Salazar, and Saddler.

Demon's Souls and... Fifa 15 get combined! I can't think of anything... Seriously, that must be the worst possible combination!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"