By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The last two games you have played are now combinded!

Does it fit?

Hell No! 34 48.57%

Kind of? 22 31.43%

They fit very much! 14 20.00%

Total:70

WWE 2K15 and Infamous First Light.

The conduits would take over all the wwe belts

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Persona 3 and Shadow of Mordor.

I guess put the nemesis system in Persona 3? I haven't really gotten that far in either game yet.

Torchlight 2 and Killzone Mercenary... I'd play that...

actually that would be awesome for me. Farcry 4 and Dying Light. FC4s gameplay, map and wild life added to them zombies and the night zombies. ohh and parkour. could be awesome.

shikamaru317 said:
JoeAncelotti said:

Last two games I played were Forza Horizon 2 and Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I don't see any way those two can be combined. Lara Croft the racing driver.

Last two new games I played were Dying Light and Far Cry 4. I guess Far Cry 4 with zombies is possible considering the Blood Dragon dlc.

One of the initials idea they considered for Far Cry 3 was a zombie filled resort island that included a derelict amusement park. I guess they decided not to do it due to the similarities to Dead Island. Would have made a great game imo, hope they go back to it for a future Far Cry game.

Yeah that sounds cool. Far Cry 4 was a bit too similar to Far Cry 3 for my taste. Would make the series fresh again. 

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

Around the Network

Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 and Majora's Mask 3D...

Building Nintendo/Zelda themed themeparks? In 3D, of course.

SimCity 4 & Metroid Prime 2.

So, after Samus defeats the Ing and saves Aether and the Luminoth she stays and shows them how a city has to be build instead of the illogical designs everyone uses on her universe?

No, I don't think it would work.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Morrowind mixed with Gothic II and getting from this marriage a slightly simplified skill, stat and leveling system and continuity between indoors and outdoors, and a main quest a little deeper and sidequests a little less overwhelming, but keeping from Morro a bigger world and very few or no limits at all to weapons and spells that can be obtained choosing a faction instead of another, and the ability to join many guilds, would be awesome.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Freedom Wars and Just Cause 2 -> Could be an awesome game combined imo!

Smash 4 and LoL... DO IT NINTENDO!!!!