By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The last two games you have played are now combinded!

Does it fit?

Hell No! 34 48.57%

Kind of? 22 31.43%

They fit very much! 14 20.00%

Total:70

Ori and the blind warriors.

A musou game with Ori beating tons of blind warriors, probably from Hyrule.

Around the Network

Destiny and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

"Outer space? More like 'outer faced.'"

Uncharted: Drake Fortune and Mega Man 1.

Nathan Drake (known in Japan as Nolan North) is a fighting robot built by Sully and he has to find the lost treasure of El Dorado before Dr. Roman does. Along the way he needs to fight the 6 pirate masters that will unlock the way into Dr. Roman's Skull monastery and the treasure. Afterwards you have a rematch with the now mutated pirate masters, fight a cheap final boss and the game ends on a cliffhanger. The credits roll with Drake sailing back home. I guess Elena is Roll but she will only appear in the manual or in a phone game 20 years from now.

Cities: Knights of the Old Republic... not really sure how that would work lol.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Donkey Kong Country 3 and Splinter Cell Blacklist.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

Resident Evil ReRemake X Mario vs. Donkey Kong Tipping Stars...

Something happened.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Valiant hearts and smite. So a world war one themed moba. Seems like not too bad of an idea. Or a game where you follow the tragic and intimate tale of a few creep minions during a never ending war between ancient god pantheons. Also sounds like not too bad of an idea.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2...

So, I guess... 3v3 tag-team 3D fighter with 100 characters, super jumping, hyper combos, and, well... I dunno. I bet it would be better than Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and Street Fighter X Tekken... Those games were awful.

8-bit doves and Minecraft?

Last two games i played were GTA and DAI. Trevor as a Knight Enchanter would be pretty epic.