By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the January NPD? NPD's TODAY!!!

Which console is going to win the January NPD

XB1 112 21.62%

PS4 406 78.38%

Total:518
CGI-Quality said:
platformmaster918 said:

the amazon chartz have usually been pretty accurate.  Look at my last post

Based on several responses here, it's pretty clear that people aren't paying attention to the numbers and are just widely guessing. Makes you wonder where all this when the X1 was ahead on basically every retailer during Nov and Dec.

OT: PS4.

yeah people forget (probably because X1 won a couple months) that VGC basically always got wrong the NA numbers for months as they consistantly were proven to be pro-PS4 in the NPD while VGC always had X1 ahead in weekly numbers in NA for 10 months last year.  I'm going to wait for NPD but I'm guessing we're returning to that patern given Amazon's numbers.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
XB1

thats cool.

I still say XB1

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I think it's going to be close this month, difficult to say. I'm leaning towards ps4 but xbo could win by a very very small margin.

PwerlvlAmy said:
platformmaster918 said:

thats cool.

I still say XB1

So you essentially predict that this will be the first month this gen that Amazon is wrong.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I will go with PS4.

Around the Network

PS4.

I think it will be a narrow but clear win for PS4.

PS4 has be ahead for most of the month on:
Amazon
Gamestop
Bestbuy
Walmart
Toysrus
Target (Until they also started giving away Madden for free)

But I'm going to say Xbox One because Alfredoturkey said so, and Alfredoturkey will let you know that VGcharts info is fact, and Amazon will be wrong one day.

Warned - Leadified

Seems like PS4 to me, seems obvious if we look at all the store charts. They could be wrong, but that would then throw online charts into a right mess if it didn't do what they charts have been saying.

Surprised by people going against the current obvious evidence.. for a site where people love to argue "Facts".

Anyway not long to wait i guess :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

PS4.

And it will be more clear how much wrong are the weekly VGC figures in NA.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.