By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the January NPD? NPD's TODAY!!!

Which console is going to win the January NPD

XB1 112 21.62%

PS4 406 78.38%

Total:518

I think the PS4.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Ps4 winnnig is pretty much 100% confirmed, both The_Shogun and Abdiel said ps4 is winning and ps4 is dominating all online charts.

CGI-Quality said:
Playstation_awaiter said:

Ps4 winnnig is pretty much 100% confirmed, both The_Shogun and Abdiel said ps4 is winning and ps4 is dominating all online charts.

I'm guessing these are insiders? Leakers? Haven't heard of them.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7040728

CGI-Quality said:
Playstation_awaiter said:

I'm guessing these are insiders? Leakers? Haven't heard of them.

Yes, they give their insights in every NPD prediction thread. The_ Shogun knows retail Gamestop sales, and Abdiel knows best buy retail sales. Both have ps4 winning.

Wow, I slept through the night and its STILL on the front page, XD!

Around the Network

Unless Amazon is wrong for the first time this gen, PS4 will win.

Bumping

All the evidence outside of VGC points to a narrow PS4 win. So I'm going with PS4. Though it can go either way.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Surprisingly... XOne will.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

BraLoD said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

thats cool.

I still say XB1

Very risky lady. But you don't like Sony so I can understand it

Less risky than betting against PS4 in Jan-Oct last year, but it is the less probable outcome IMO. Until proven otherwise I will always bet the way the Amazon wind is blowing, not based on what I would perfer to see winning.

I hope one day Wii U is the top console on Amazon so that the thread for the month is forced to have a 3-way competition. Don't think that will ever happen.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix