By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the January NPD? NPD's TODAY!!!

Which console is going to win the January NPD

XB1 112 21.62%

PS4 406 78.38%

Total:518

I will stick with my prediction:

Xone:150-ish
PS4: 230-ish

Around the Network

Ps4 with 15% more sales than Xone.

Kerotan said:
tiffac said:

I already voted though... D:

For who and why?

Xbox One and because I want it to win. D:

LipeJJ said:
Surprisingly... XOne will.

How,  from where?  All retailers show ps4 ahead.  X1 won't win. 

Xbox one by around 8, 000 to 15,000, but feb is firmly in ps4s hands.

Around the Network
tiffac said:
Kerotan said:

For who and why?

Your the type of user who gives this site a bad name.  Avoid all facts and my logic and post based on hopes and wishes.  Year two thus gen ps4 is clearly the front runner even in the US and will win Han,  Feb  March..... And on. Holidays were  temp. 

Tamron said:

Huh?  How?  Not going to happen,  people need to use logic more before posting.  Unless all retailers in the US as are wrong. 

tiffac said:
Kerotan said:

For who and why?

You need to say why based on logic and evidence.  Otherwise it's just a wish.  I asked you why you think xbox one will win not what you want to win.

Smitethegods said:
Tamron said:

Huh?  How?  Not going to happen,  people need to use logic more before posting.  Unless all retailers in the US as are wrong. 

Im assuming youre an alt,  get help,  nobody should be this strung up about sales. 

Tamron said:
Smitethegods said:

Im assuming youre an alt,  get help. 

Huh?  What facts back up x1 winning?  Walmart and gamestop alone are the majority of retail hardware sales,  and ps4 has been ahead all month.  Your post is not based on facts. Amazon and others as well.  XOne has no shot. 

This is a sales site...... We discuss sales.