By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the January NPD? NPD's TODAY!!!

Which console is going to win the January NPD

XB1 112 21.62%

PS4 406 78.38%

Total:518
Kerotan said:
tiffac said:

Xbox One and because I want it to win. D:

You need to say why based on logic and evidence.  Otherwise it's just a wish.  I asked you why you think xbox one will win not what you want to win.

My want is stronger than any logic on why the Xbox One should win and you already know why. lol! XD

Around the Network

Lets keep this going... ;)

Going to go with PS4, Xbox probably won't win any NPD's unless they're holiday months (November and December)

I wonder what the stock situation is like. At my local Target yesterday the PS4 cabinet was empty, while the XB1 cabinet was full of bundles. Then I had a look online and all the Target stores in my area are out of PS4 stock.

My 8th gen collection

Of course XB1 as always.. Since I own it... It automatically wins... Simple as that

Around the Network

ps4 by 30-60k

plug for my thread dead line is next wensday http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=197426

Play Me

Ps4. Not a blowout but not all that close either PS4 by 25-35%. People always forget the XB consoles skew younger so it does worse when parents are not buying 350 dollar consoles for their kids/teens.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

PenguinZ said:
It would be far more interesting if Xbox One won January, but all signs point towards the PS4.

yeah it would be a big shock alright. the monthly amazon thread would become a lot more interesting too which would be good. 

We can bump it again, right?

PS4 is very likely to win. Amazon hasn't been wrong so far.
Results should be in next week.