By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the January NPD? NPD's TODAY!!!

Which console is going to win the January NPD

XB1 112 21.62%

PS4 406 78.38%

Total:518

PS4

Around the Network
tiffac said:
Kerotan said:

You need to say why based on logic and evidence.  Otherwise it's just a wish.  I asked you why you think xbox one will win not what you want to win.

My want is stronger than any logic on why the Xbox One should win and you already know why. lol! XD

I wish WiiU will win, and it will; my wish is stronger than any logic :)

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

I think it's obvious

As far as NA goes it will be a bit close but I think the PS4 has it. But world wide there is no doubt that the PS4 has it in the bag and to think otherwise just means you haven't been looking at the numbers, cuz as of this week the PS4 is ahead by at least 50k and i believe its won even since the last week of December World wide, so there is that.

Nate4Drake said:
tiffac said:

My want is stronger than any logic on why the Xbox One should win and you already know why. lol! XD

I wish WiiU will win, and it will; my wish is stronger than any logic :)

Unless you made a bet and is losing, your want isn't strong enough. xD

Around the Network

This keeps going yeah? Anyway I'll be doing one more bump after this, then no more till NPD results are released!

Looking at the numbers and the fact that the Order is doing better than Evolv Microsoft and only ace until the holidays.... I'm going to have to go with PS4 until Halo 4, and then it's anyones game.

i hope the snes wins

Ps4.
Same for february, march, april, may, june , july, august, september and october.

Ad maybe even December.

And for numbers :

Ps4 : 240k

Xone : 167k.

They are very close, so the one that will ship more. So it could be XBOne, if MS absolutely wants to win another NPD, as Sony cares more for WW sales.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!