By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the January NPD? NPD's TODAY!!!

Which console is going to win the January NPD

XB1 112 21.62%

PS4 406 78.38%

Total:518

I will go against Amazon as well and say XOne by a narrow margin. It is $50 cheaper for half the month, and the other half some retailers sold it at discount as well. Add to that a Superbowl/NFL marketing push, and I cannot just give PS4 a clear victory.

Around the Network
Burek said:
I will go against Amazon as well and say XOne by a narrow margin. It is $50 cheaper for half the month, and the other half some retailers sold it at discount as well. Add to that a Superbowl/NFL marketing push, and I cannot just give PS4 a clear victory.

Why don't you just say I'll go against Amazon, Walmart, Bestbuy, Gamestop, etc... 

You act like Amazon is the only one.

I want the Xbox One to win~~ D:

Protendo said:
Burek said:

Why don't you just say I'll go against Amazon, Walmart, Bestbuy, Gamestop, etc... 

You act like Amazon is the only one.

I don't really know. I guess because most people here use Amazon as the first and foremost authority for online sales, with numerous threads dedicated to its rankings.

I do believe that retail sales still outnumber online sales by a large margin, and it seems to me that XOne somehow has a much bigger support from retail-shopping Americans. Also, from what I read online (as I'm not in the US) general public retail stores tend to have much better deals on consoles.

Again, online evidence definitely supports PS4 victory, but I choose to think that retail side will squeeze out a narrow XOne win.

Ps4 because amazon

Around the Network

Ps4 will hopefully win.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

tiffac said:

that doesn't answer the question

Kerotan said:
tiffac said:

that doesn't answer the question

I already voted though... D:

Amazon tendencies have been 100% accurate so this month will be for Ps4 easily.

PS4, for sure.