LipeJJ said:

@TheGoldenBoy

Maybe. :P

I'm surprised that the description of the personality matched me 95%. Especially on the matter that I'm sensitive and that I do everything I can to help people around me. In fact, I'm only happy if everyone around me are too. This is good and bad at the same time. =o

Yeah the descriptions were surprisingly accurate for me as well.

Oh and thanks for the request :P

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
Personality: INTP Variant:Assertive Role:Analyst

It's pretty accurate.

PERSONALITY:
INFJ
VARIANT:
TURBULENT
ROLE:

DIPLOMAT

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your deep thoughts, strong will and intuitive skills. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Pretty accurate I'd say. Edit: Wow, it says less than 1% of the population are INFJ. I had no idea I was so special, lol.

Slade6alpha said:

Hey, I got the same thing as you Slade. Great minds think alike as they say xD

Personality: INTP

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Analyst

Around the Network

ISTP
Assertive
Explorer

Personality:
INTP
Variant:
Assertive
Role:
Analyst

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

INTP

There are sure alot of INTP's for it to be rare. haha

Your personality type is: ENFP

Variant: Assertive
Role: Diplomat

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your enthusiasm, optimism and intuitive skills. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.