By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
LipeJJ said:

@TheGoldenBoy

Maybe. :P

I'm surprised that the description of the personality matched me 95%. Especially on the matter that I'm sensitive and that I do everything I can to help people around me. In fact, I'm only happy if everyone around me are too. This is good and bad at the same time. =o

Yeah the descriptions were surprisingly accurate for me as well.

Oh and thanks for the request :P

Around the Network
Aeolus451 said:
Personality: INTP Variant:Assertive Role:Analyst

It's pretty accurate.

PERSONALITY:
INFJ
VARIANT:
TURBULENT
ROLE:

DIPLOMAT

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your deep thoughts, strong will and intuitive skills. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Pretty accurate I'd say. Edit: Wow, it says less than 1% of the population are INFJ. I had no idea I was so special, lol.

Slade6alpha said:

Hey, I got the same thing as you Slade. Great minds think alike as they say xD

Personality: INTP

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Analyst

Around the Network

ISTP
Assertive
Explorer

Personality:
INTP
Variant:
Assertive
Role:
Analyst

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

INTP

There are sure alot of INTP's for it to be rare. haha

Your personality type is: ENFP

Variant: Assertive
Role: Diplomat

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your enthusiasm, optimism and intuitive skills. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.