By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
fatslob-:O said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

PERSONALITY: ISTJ
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: SENTINEL

Wow ... 

What a perfect match between you and I ... 

Another smart one then

Around the Network

I'm baffled with the fact that I'm turbulent but a diplomat too. Does it make any sense? It's weird.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:
I'm baffled with the fact that I'm turbulent but a diplomat too. Does it make any sense? It's weird.

Sounds like you're a complexed individual

LipeJJ said:

It just means you're success-driven, and you're self-conscious.

Leadified said:
LipeJJ said:

It just means you're success-driven, and you're self-conscious.

Good to hear that, thanks. xD

@TheGoldenBoy

Maybe. :P

I'm surprised that the description of the personality matched me 95%. Especially on the matter that I'm sensitive and that I do everything I can to help people around me. In fact, I'm only happy if everyone around me are too. This is good and bad at the same time. =o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Personality:
ENTP
Variant:
Turbulent
Role:
Analyst

Personality: INTP Variant:Assertive Role:Analyst

LipeJJ said:

@TheGoldenBoy

Maybe. :P

I'm surprised that the description of the personality matched me 95%. Especially on the matter that I'm sensitive and that I do everything I can to help people around me. In fact, I'm only happy if everyone around me are too. This is good and bad at the same time. =o

Yeah the descriptions were surprisingly accurate for me as well.

Oh and thanks for the request :P

Aeolus451 said:
Personality: INTP Variant:Assertive Role:Analyst

It's pretty accurate.

Personality: INTP

Variant: Turbulent

Role: Analyst