By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
sundin13 said:

I....uhhhh.... *runs away*

*starts to cry*

Around the Network

PERSONALITY: INTP
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: ANALYST
You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your impressive knowledge, ability to juggle multiple concepts and insatiable curiosity. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

Why did I do this survey?

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
BraveNewWorld said:
Anfebious said:

Personality: INFP
Variant: Turbulent
Role: Diplomat

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm.

It seems I'm part of the 4% of the population who has this type of personality. I feel special and a superior human being.

EDIT: In fact it seems people like Shakespeare and Frodo "baggins" share my personality. Damn I'm good, take that peasants!

Anfebious, I just wanted to tell you that the harmony I feel when speaking with you is like a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Then accept me as your god and you will live a live full of joy and inspiration! I take donations via PM.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

ENTP - Assertive - Analyst

I remember doing this same test (also from a thread here in VGC!) a long time ago, i think nothing has changed

iceland said:
MDMAlliance said:
iceland said:
Personality : INTJ (I don't think I've seen this yet... was looking to copy-paste my results)
Variant :Turbulent
Role : Analyst

I had the same result, actually.

Oh sweet, I'm not alone! 

INTJ is pretty much what I got the other times I took it as well (from different sites).  To be honest, though, it's a little difficult for me to answer some of the questions when I've never been put into the situation being described.  I usually just imagine what I would do.

Around the Network

PERSONALITY:
ESTP
VARIANT:
ASSERTIVE
ROLE:
EXPLORER

You are one of the Explorers - a bold and freedom-loving individual who enjoys pushing the limits and exploring the unknown. You are known for your ingenuity, social skills and ability to improvise.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

ISFJ - Roughly 13 percent of the population

Variant- Turbulent

Role- Sentinel

You are one of the Sentinels - a reliable and dedicated individual who respects traditions and prizes responsibility. You are known for your caring nature, attention to detail and quiet dedication

Famous ISFJ, Queen Elizabeth the Second

TheGoldenBoy said:

PERSONALITY: ISTJ
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: SENTINEL

Wow ... 

What a perfect match between you and I ... 

Personality: INTP

Variant: Assertive

Role: Analyst

Spot on.

INFJ for me too... whatever it means. xD

EDIT:

Personality:

INFJ
Variant:
Turbulent
Role:
Diplomat

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won