VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: ANALYST

Introverted 82%

Intuitive 15%

Thinking 50%

Judging 41%

Assertive 57%

Around the Network

I rarely post but I decided to take the personality test as well.

Personality: INFJ
Variant: Turbulent
Role: Diplomat

ENTJ

PERSONALITY: ENFP
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: DIPLOMAT

YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD WITH JUST AN IDEA

"ENFP personalityMore than just sociable people-pleasers though, ENFPs, like all their Diplomat cousins, are shaped by their Intuitive (N) quality, allowing them to read between the lines with curiosity and energy. They tend to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected - but unlike Analysts, who tend to see that puzzle as a series of systemic machinations, ENFPs see it through a prism of emotion, compassion and mysticism, and are always looking for a deeper meaning."

This thing is surprisingly accurate,lol.

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Augen said:
PERSONALITY:
ENTJ
VARIANT:
ASSERTIVE
ROLE:
ANALYST

I am also an ENTJ but I have known this for a long time. Doing some research on this will help you avoid lifes pittfalls ;) Trust me on that one.

Around the Network

Personality: ISFJ
Role: Sentinel

You are one of the Sentinels - a reliable and dedicated individual who respects traditions and prizes responsibility. You are known for your caring nature, attention to detail and quiet dedication.

What personality type do you have if you are the kind of person who doesn't take personality tests? I think I have that one.

ESTJ for me, Assertive Sentinel.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Personality: ISFJ
Role: Sentinel

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

badgenome said:

What personality type do you have if you are the kind of person who doesn't take personality tests? I think I have that one.

Well, you felt the need to post about it so maybe you're an ass? That'd be my guess