By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation Have The Best Developers in These 4 Genres.

S.T.A.G.E. said:

EA has had a lot of worthy competition. Their license with the NFL stopping 2k from making a football game is one of the biggest injustices in gaming. 2k might have failed in baseball, but they would've had a much larger following if they were allowed to continue in Football and EA knows it. Their money was well spent. As for Sony...if there are baseball fans around they know where to go....plain and simple. Discredit them all you want, but the Show is the only major baseball game in town and 2k bowed out of the race. I don't think EA wants a piece either. 

I don't care about what is happening in football, you made a comment about EA basically not having the balls to challenge Sony in baseball as of yet, you clearly did not understand there was an exclusive contract deal keeping them from doing so. And maybe even now they can look at the low sales of The Show and all the money 2k lost and decide it's really not worth it. And no one is discrediting anything, just enlightening you since you clearly don't know a thing about MVP Baseball ;)

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:

I don't care about what is happening in football, you made a comment about EA basically not having the balls to challenge Sony in baseball as of yet, you clearly did not understand there was an exclusive contract deal keeping them from doing so. And maybe even now they can look at the low sales of The Show and all the money 2k lost and decide it's really not worth it. And no one is discrediting anything, just enlightening you since you clearly don't know a thing about MVP Baseball ;)

I know well enough that EA was barred from licensing to develop MLB baseball games because of their NFL contract which barred 2k. They could very well come back...but once more...my question would be whether they want to or not. Of course...in your condescending opinion, I wouldn't know such things. ;)

I agree with 2 and 3.

I love SF and i do thinks its the best fighter but others do come close like guilty gear, MvC, Blaz Blue and Tekken .

1 and 4 are bold to say specially when bayonetta 2 just came out. Like i know the game lacks many things but action it does not! Also im sorry but GOW will never beat DMC for me!

Chris Hu said:
Fusioncode said:
And also:

Sports games - Sony San Diego
Sim Racing - Polyphony Digital
Platformers - Media Molecule

Playstation owners have a lot of variety!

NBA 2K is miles better then any sports game ever developed by Sony.

Forza is on par any in many areas better then GT.

Nitendo is still the king of platformers.

Forza is an arcade racer, not a driving sim. In many areas it is not better than GT because of that fact.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Ryudo said:

lol GOW is the most shallow action game series ever made. Hit circle until a QTE pops up. 

the same thing can be said of bayoneta if the player does not use the advanced combat mechanics available... you hit the action button until you get a qte pop up to kill your enemy, which involves some gruesome execution, but since you dislike sony its only an issue with god of war

however, you also have to evade, block and parry attacks in addition to managing the abilities and extra equipment you get in both games

personally i prefer god of war because of the parry system but i have no problem with complimenting the witchtime system in bayoneta

Around the Network

While I kinda disagree with 3 and 4, I wholeheartedly agree with number 1 and 2, especially with 2.

Uncharted, while not being as long as Zelda, managed to take a different approach to be successful. And it worked. I respect Miyamoto as a developer, but I personally have no interest on Zelda. That's why I agree that Straley and Druckmann are damn good at what they do, and valuable for Sony.

disagree with everything.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

deskpro2k3 said:
Chris Hu said:
Fusioncode said:
And also:

Forza is an arcade racer, not a driving sim. In many areas it is not better than GT because of that fact.

Says a guy that has never played a Forza game.

deskpro2k3 said:
Chris Hu said:
Fusioncode said:
And also:

Wow. Just wow. Horizon is an arcade racer. Forza isn't. It's a driving sim 

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

ghettoglamour said:
Sony also has Fumito Ueda, best developer in vapor ware