By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty beats Grand Theft Auto and Super Mario Bros. to be named best ever video game series by Guinness World Records

Intrinsic said:
On another note, Platform exclusives in top 50

Sony - 5 (The last of us, God of war, uncharted, LBP, Gran Turismo)
Nintendo - 5 (Super mario bros, super smash bros, mario kart, legend of zelda, pokemon)
Microsoft - 3 (Halo, Gears of war, saints row)

I wouldn't give MS Saints Row since only the first one was exclusive so I guess MS only has 2 unless you want to include Minecraft because they bought it (not exclusive tho)

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
.............We need another word for gamers now.

We already have term for US. It's called hardcore gamers. While some of us do play COD, none of us would ever in a million years say that the game is above SMB or GTA in artistic merit/innovation. 

It's too bad they didn't poll people who know what they're talking about.

Intrinsic said:
On another note, Platform exclusives in top 50

Sony - 5 (The last of us, God of war, uncharted, LBP, Gran Turismo)
Nintendo - 5 (Super mario bros, super smash bros, mario kart, legend of zelda, pokemon)
Microsoft - 3 (Halo, Gears of war, saints row)

Yeah but, Halo, Gears and Saints Row are on PC, correct? So really it's a big fat 0 for MS lol

Guinness, you are dead to me.

Metroid is not on the list.......that makes me sad.

Around the Network

holy shit no street fighter?

This list...
Minecraft is above GTA, but it has Kingdom Hearts on it at the very least...

Why does Guinness do this?

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Guinness are dudebros?

You learn something new everyday.

what the fuck is this

Go home Guinness, you're drunk

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank