By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty beats Grand Theft Auto and Super Mario Bros. to be named best ever video game series by Guinness World Records

Signs of End timez... Apocalypse here we come...

Around the Network

There you have it guys. Final Fantasy is officially better than Kingdom Hearts.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Hah, I needed some comedy just before going to bed. Thanks for that.

How the heck is Resident Evil 30?!?!?!? You should have let the pollers actually say WHY a game is great.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

November 6, 2014 -- a day that will live in infamy.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Around the Network

Still, 5000 people seems pretty small for a question of this scope.

Disgusting. Honestly gamers deserve the mediocre big budget games we've gotten this year if COD is most of their fav series ever. Even Minecraft would have been better.

It's just a list... It's just a list... It's just a list...

...Is what i'll keep telling myself.

That is really, incredibly sad.

Smear-Gel said:

Still, 5000 people seems pretty small for a question of this scope.

Think of the grand scope of the questions we have here on VGC. And we're having at most a few hundred votes, most of which are bots.

Yet we all love the polls.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.