By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's Official-ish, PS4 Has the Best Games Lineup for New Gen Home Consoles this Holidays

RolStoppable said:
binary solo said:

Good for you. Wii U does have the best 90+ line up.

I've made a wise choice then. It also looks like the Wii U is superior when it comes to multiplatform games. Guacamelee scored highest on Wii U across all three platforms.

So did Child of Light and Rayman Legends. WiiU has the best versions of multiplats confirmed!

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
RolStoppable said:

Dr. Who fans are the best.

Fixed

Fixed the fix.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

Vasto said:

I am more interested in the older Ninendo titles like Harvest Moon, Metroid, Star Fox and Kid Icarus.  Still love Zelda but I dont care for games like Mario Cart, Smash Bros or Super Mario World.

Since when is Harvest Moon a Nintendo title?

By the way, you can get Harvest Moon  - on 3DS.

Keep telling yourself that lol

Many of the top PS4 games are equally available for PS3. WiiU is entirely backwards compatible.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Around the Network
Angelus said:

Well it seems like he's telling you.

Mnementh said:
Vasto said:

I am more interested in the older Ninendo titles like Harvest Moon, Metroid, Star Fox and Kid Icarus.  Still love Zelda but I dont care for games like Mario Cart, Smash Bros or Super Mario World.

I am not a Ninendo fan so I dont know who owns their titles. I just remember Harvest Moon was on SNES. Also I dont care for hand helds.

Mnementh said:
Vasto said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but other than Back to Nature and Save the Homeland I believe all the games are only on Nintendo systems, right? Your point is definitely correct, though.

And soon you can get four Harvest Moon retail titles on the 3DS, although at least one of them sucks (Two Towns).

Wii U easily has the best line up out of the 3 by far

2015 will be more fair though since both XB1/PS4 are getting some good games and Wii U is has a lot of good stuff coming next year too

I'm gonna be so broke between the three D:

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

bubblegamer said:
Angelus said:

Well it seems like he's telling you.

Oh? Well now I'm flattered. A thread just for me =)

That's almost enough for me to look past the utter ridiculousness of the OP's claim. Almost