Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub gamespot review - 5 / 10

DaltonAbbey said:
Busted said:
So according to my friend Kevin here, it is just a pretty Need For Speed III

Except it's not

What's unique about it Mr. -Dalton-?

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
I don't think Sony is handling its studios properly. Despite being powerful PS4 is limited because its a console. They need to focus on gameplay instead of graphics. 

They did. This game has great gameplay. You hear graphics because people that haven't played the game can't comment on gameplay.

Hmm this is one low review. We do already have a review thread, but not everyone goes into them so I'll leave this open for now.

I expect it to average around 75 on Metacritic though

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

daredevil.shark said:
I don't think Sony is handling its studios properly. Despite being powerful PS4 is limited because its a console. They need to focus on gameplay instead of graphics. About this game all I hear is graphics. They could have used extra time to push gameplay and adding new features.

That has been their music for a while.

As soon as they rattle the shiny keys ,people forget about the gameplay and start clicking that pre-order button.

DaltonAbbey said:
Busted said:
So according to my friend Kevin here, it is just a pretty Need For Speed III

Except it's not

except it's not vs except it is.

point is, you have your opinion, reviewers have their own. 

that's what it all boils down to.  opinions. 

Around the Network

k so basically hes shit

Conegamer said:

Hmm this is one low review. We do already have a review thread, but not everyone goes into them so I'll leave this open for now.

I expect it to average around 75 on Metacritic though

Thanks mate. I have seen that thread. But I made this because of the reviewer sites name and their scoring.

daredevil.shark said:
I don't think Sony is handling its studios properly. Despite being powerful PS4 is limited because its a console. They need to focus on gameplay instead of graphics. About this game all I hear is graphics. They could have used extra time to push gameplay and adding new features.

/agree

Goatseye said:
daredevil.shark said:

That has been their music for a while.

As soon as they rattle the shiny keys ,people forget about the gameplay and start clicking that pre-order button.

Yeah that is all Sony do.  It's not as if TLoU scored higher than any X1 exclsuive has in years.  

Vasto said:
daredevil.shark said:

/agree

If only they had enough money to get other devs to do the work for them