By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Driveclub gamespot review - 5 / 10

celador said:
Goatseye said:

That has been their music for a while.

As soon as they rattle the shiny keys ,people forget about the gameplay and start clicking that pre-order button.

Yeah that is all Sony do.  It's not as if TLoU scored higher than any X1 exclsuive has in years.  

TLOU doesn't interest me as I don't own a PS platform.

And that's the only game you gonna throw on this conversation because Killzone, Knack & Infamous have all been about shininess and no substance.

All had massive hype about their looks but they never talk about their gameplay before launch.

Around the Network
Busted said:
So according to my friend Kevin here, it is just a pretty Need For Speed III
so much for next gen racing

You mean current gen.

Have never had any respect for Kevin VanOrd since Gerstmann-gate, when he wrote a sappy blog about the crisis in the offices. He's no Greg Kasavin or Alex Navarro. He's basically the face of Gamespot and that doesn't say much.

Anyway, DriveClub is just an appetizer for me until Gta5 and LittleBigPlanet 3 arrive.

Honesly what did they do with the extra 11 months?

Goatseye said:

TLOU doesn't interest me as I don't own a PS platform.

And that's the only game you gonna throw on this conversation because Killzone, Knack & Infamous have all been about shininess and no substance.

All had massive hype about their looks but they never talk about their gameplay before launch.

inFamous scored higher than Ryse and Dead Rising 3.  But they were great, right?  MS has the weakest first party by a mile, it's why they don't even make half of their 'exclusives'

- Moderated, Carl

Around the Network
celador said:

inFamous scored higher than Ryse and Dead Rising 3.  But they were great, right?  MS has the weakest first party by a mile, it's why they don't even make half of their 'exclusives'

Ryse and Dead Rising are 3rd parties.

First party would be Forza Horizon, FM5, Max.

MS first party is well robust and more diverse than any other publisher.

They have IPs from all genres: Fighting, Racing, TPS, FPS, RTS, WRPG, JRPG,Platformer, Kinect, etc...

If it wasn't for Japanese 3rd party handing free games to Nintendo and Sony, things would've been different.

But anyways this thread is about DRIVECLUB and I hope it satisfies the needs of those who eagerly awaited for it.

They are crazy!!!

For me 9 or 10!

So much for this game being the Forza killer

so this game is bad because its challenging and the AI is agressive when racing?

Ah well... I will wait for user reviews. Its getting really hard to trust these publications these days.

no shit. This game was a turd from the first moment it was announced. Meta around 72.