By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One Doing Very Well Despite the Naysayers.

AZWification said:

Hi, Jega!

Hi

Around the Network
*Sound Of Rain said:
AZWification said:

Hi, Jega!

Hi

Hi to you as well, SoR!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

ha called it before entering.

not as good as some of his past threads, but still pretty decent.

(tagging for later reading)

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Yep. It's doing very well. That's why the gap to the 360 decreased by a million since the beginning of this year :)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Is this the 4th or 5th thread Jega has made this month letting us all know that the X1 will or is doing well? :p

Around the Network

I agree that the X1 is doing better and better and really gathering momentum. The problem is still that I see this generation as being a stepping stone to new platforms, and not lasting very long actually. Sales will slow down across the board in a few years and the X1 will never reach the heights of the 360. But I love the console itself :).

AZWification said:

Hi, Jega!

Hello 

That's just great.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Jega said:

Xbox One is still tracking ahead of the Xbox 360 despite being $100 dollars more than the Xbox 360 at launch.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251881/xbox-one-vs-xbox-360vgchartz-gap-chartsaugust-2014-update/

Your chart just shows that Xbox One had a strong launch holiday, but has tracked below Xbox 360 throughout 2014 except a short lived bump from Titanfall that was immediately reversed.

XB360 6.8 million in 2006  (3.6M at end of September)

XB1 2.3 million in 2014 as of September 13th.

At this rate, XB1 is tracking to be below XB360 by end of 2014.

My 8th gen collection

Oh Jega...