By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Face-Off: Bayonetta on Wii U

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Why does Bayonetta 1/2 bring out the worst in people? I've never seen more rancor in my two years at VGChartz than I have in Bayonetta threads.

You must have missed the TLOU:R threads :p Bayonetta has been somewhat of a long winded train wreck, while that was a quick but devastating nuclear strike. At one point we had 7 100+ post remaster threads going on the same day, all of which dissolved into arguments about TLOU Things somewhat died down when it became a sales success, but it was still an unpleasant few weeks.

That's not to say Bayonetta ones aren't also incredibly unpleasant as well, but they're infrequent enough to make bearable (the initial reveal was pretty amusing though).

Around the Network
Zekkyou said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
Why does Bayonetta 1/2 bring out the worst in people? I've never seen more rancor in my two years at VGChartz than I have in Bayonetta threads.

You must have missed the TLOU:R threads :p Bayonetta has been somewhat of a long winded train wreck, while that was a quick but devastating nuclear strike. At one point we had 7 100+ post remaster threads going on the same day, all of which dissolved into arguments about TLOU Things somewhat died down when it became a sales success, but it was still an unpleasant few weeks.

That's not to say Bayonetta ones aren't also incredibly unpleasant as well, but they're infrequent enough to make bearable (the initial reveal was pretty amusing though).

Aye the reveal of Bayonetta 2 being saved from canning and a Wii-U exclusive had death threats if I recall?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

This escalated quickly.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

That PS3 version is SHAMEFUL. I don't know how I managed to put up with it.

This thread........... :/

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
Bayo = Best on Wii U

Bayo 2 = Exclusive to Wii U

Me = Mother F'n STOKED!!!

Thank you Platinum Games.

And if it wasn't either one of these I'd say you wouldn't give a rats ass about the game, but that's just me.  I'm generalizing so maybe not you specifically, but if this wasn't a common occurance, the generalization wouldn't exist.

kupomogli said:
bigtakilla said:
Bayo = Best on Wii U

Bayo 2 = Exclusive to Wii U

Me = Mother F'n STOKED!!!

Thank you Platinum Games.

And if it wasn't either one of these I'd say you wouldn't give a rats ass about the game, but that's just me.

I echo his sentiment and Bayonetta 1 on 360 was one of my favourite games of last gen, long before the Wii U was announced, much less Bayo 2's exclusivity to it.

Well, color me excited. Initial speculation had me a little worried, but the Wii U version turning out to be definitive is certainly great news.

Let's cool it off. This thread isn't about Subiya_Croylite, and he could stand to ease off the Wii U a bit

Edit: whoops, should've read a bit more first. He's definitely off-track here.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

curl-6 said:

I echo his sentiment and Bayonetta 1 on 360 was one of my favourite games of last gen, long before the Wii U was announced, much less Bayo 2's exclusivity to it.

I edited my post before you made the comment but looks like I didn't quick enough.

"I'm generalizing so maybe not you specifically, but if this wasn't a common occurance, the generalization wouldn't exist."