By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Face-Off: Bayonetta on Wii U

bigtakilla said:

You just gotta know Subiya. I completely agree with you that this is great, and owning a Wii U I can't wait to play it. I'm just saying Subiya would rather do ANYTHING than give props to the Wii U, ESPECIALLY if they're deserved. I just think we can all thank whoever we pray to that it is the best version or he'd really be Subiya-ing it up regardless if it was free.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169876&page=1

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171336&page=1

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175210&page=1

Thank you

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network
SubiyaCryolite said:
ganoncrotch said:
SubiyaCryolite said:
mii-gamer said:

Your intentions here are obvious.

Whats obvious is the herd mentality around here. "When I saw the OP wasn't by you, I knew it was good news. ;)"

So you know that if you post the way you post, everyone on here all treats you the same way... do you not stop to consider that the issue might be with your posts rather than the "herd mentality"? Just a thought.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=169876&page=1

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171336&page=1

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=175210&page=1

Or maybe the Wii U fanbase is just too defensive and will never try to understand why someone would want more. Just a thought.

So much bias!

You made 3 threads in 2013 so that means people should be fine with saying anything bad about a system... or not even bad just completely pointless. DF shows that the game is the definative version on the wii-u , your reply of "is that meant to be impressive?" well... yes it is, they ported the game over and made it into the best version of it... as an added bonus with Bayonetta 2. If you think that consoles function the same as PCs where if you swap out 9 year old hardware for a newer GPU then a game runs better then I see why it upsets you.

Edit - Your wall, lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:

You made 3 threads in 2013 so that means people should be fine with saying anything bad about a system... or not even bad just completely pointless. DF shows that the game is the definative version on the wii-u , your reply of "is that meant to be impressive?" well... yes it is, they ported the game over and made it into the best version of it... as an added bonus with Bayonetta 2. If you think that consoles function the same as PCs where if you swap out 9 year old hardware for a newer GPU then a game runs better then I see why it upsets you.

"Like I said earlier I'm really, REALLY pissed about Rivals, and would gladly have purchased it for Wii U over PC, even though I have a 7870HD that could run that baby at 1080p60fps."

"Just wanted to get this out there, since we can't seem to get definite answers on the WiiUs capablilities from mainstream developers/publishers. :)"

"Reviews for the game are out so we already know what to expect, however its nice to see developers put effort into Wii U versions of the release. Just like Most Wanted, I'll now purchase this game for my Wii U rather than PC to show support to the developers. I honestly hope more studios adopt this paradigm."

Go on, keep talking

The game is perfection!!!!! Just buy it guys!

SubiyaCryolite said:
ganoncrotch said:

"Like I said earlier I'm really, REALLY pissed about Rivals, and would gladly have purchased it for Wii U over PC, even though I have a 7870HD that could run that baby at 1080p60fps."

"Just wanted to get this out there, since we can't seem to get definite answers on the WiiUs capablilities from mainstream developers/publishers. :)"

"Reviews for the game are out so we already know what to expect, however its nice to see developers put effort into Wii U versions of the release. Just like Most Wanted, I'll now purchase this game for my Wii U rather than PC to show support to the developers. I honestly hope more studios adopt this paradigm."

Go on, keep talking

Your wall suggests you want to leave tho, would it not be easier for you to close the tab and not read?

Fantastic quotes from you 12 months ago tho, clearly if you think you liking something at one point means you still like it now because you can never change your point of view, means discussion with you is a waste of time. I might as well go and see if I can debate a book written a year ago to change the words in it.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Such epic silliness, still going strong!

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

I was expecting a straight port from a technical point of view, so it turning out to be a superior version is a pleasant surprise.

curl-6 said:
I was expecting a straight port from a technical point of view, so it turning out to be a superior version is a pleasant surprise.

I was honestly expecting Bayo 1 to be in the middle, obviously better than the PS3 but worse than the XBox version. This brings hype!

ganoncrotch said:

Your wall suggests you want to leave tho, would it not be easier for you to close the tab and not read?

Fantastic quotes from you 12 months ago tho, clearly if you think you liking something at one point means you still like it now because you can never change your point of view, means discussion with you is a waste of time. I might as well go and see if I can debate a book written a year ago to change the words in it.

So basically don't be dissapointed or dont want anything better, I understand now.

bigtakilla said:
curl-6 said:

I was honestly expecting Bayo 1 to be in the middle, obviously better than the PS3 but worse than the XBox version. This brings hype!

Framerate wise I was expecting the same; Wii U about halfway between the two, and no upgrades to the graphics.

Having 360-level performance without the irritating screen tearing is a more than satisfactory result.