By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Face-Off: Bayonetta on Wii U

Wright said:
bigtakilla said:

Dem Kiddie games doe!

You could have, at least, searched for an image of the "new" Devil's Third. This protagonist here is from the old videos of Devil's Third. xD

I could have, but eh. I feel I personally spent too much effort on it. ;)

Around the Network
ganoncrotch said:
I3LuEI3omI3eR said:

Yup, you helped me buy it! It was only 10 bucks on Amazon too! What a steal!

I remember Geist. But I didn't end up getting it because of the disappointed reviews, friends played it also, they told me it was a good game but just don't expect anything huge out of it. And you see I didn't even know we got all that 3rd party Support for the GC as well, was paying attention too much for the exclusives.

I also played PSO on the DC first as well! I considered this the TRUE PSO experience because of the Keyboard. On the GC you had to buy a $50 game, $40 Broadband Modem, and a $80 dollar KB for the full experience and ppl didn't have the KB because it was an expensive Import. But DC PSO was so epic! Boys and girls were getting Married ingame, they were many hacker clans, the ninjaing of items was crazy, duping with the Gameshark, and finally communicating with people all over the globe! Albeit it was just with a KB but that's all we needed back then!

Funny thing is Destiny has lots of elements from the First PSO: no trading, very little story, repeated missions, and TONS of grinding. I guess don't break what works. :P

The divide between 360/ps3 games has changed somewhat since this was taken, but I only added a handful of GC games since, but yeah I lived on the GC the whole time the world was going nuts for the PS2.

-There was a cheat in the offline version of PSO 1+2 for the GC to dupe items too ya know, no gameshark needed, it envolved basically stealing the UI from a shopkeeper then walking out to the bank with it and doing that as well, let you drop items from your bags and at the same time deposit them into the bank, took some work but was great to share God Arm++++'s found in multiplayer to stop war breaking out with me and my mates :D

Messing the order you done that cheat in completely can break your game in PSO btw if you're ever trying it for a laugh make sure you follow a guide.... most I recall of it was the button press to copy items was ABBA... best swedish band and duping cheat :D

:: jawdropped:: 

That is an epic collection my friend... I am really impressed... I only recall having about 15 games for the GC... Those are a shitload of 3rd party games in which half of them didnt know got released for the GC (Rocky?? Really? What?)... I am really beginning to believe the NGC was the most underappreciated Ninty console of all after you showed me this... I wanna rebuy one now lmao...

And thanks for the code... me and my friends tried it for shits and giggles and we discovered after 10 years that one of them actually knew this code, and hed be the one whod Hella pwn us in Battle Mode... cheating mofo lmao...

Anfebious said:
So... can I play this game without fearing for my eyesight?

Only if you wear welding goggles, otherwise its awesomeness will melt your retinas.