By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Confirmed : Watch Dogs will be available for Wii U on Nov 20th! NA : Nov 18th

amak11 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
And not a single soul cared for the release... Nintendo gamers hate third parties inc

I cared when it was getting a simultanious release, but since it was double delayed I'm waiting on Ubisoft sale on the eShop to buy it.

I hope on PS+, that would be even cheaper.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

The perfect release date, eh?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Wow, I really thought the game would be canned. I won't be buying it before christmas, it will probably be launching at 60$.

Mnementh said:
amak11 said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
And not a single soul cared for the release... Nintendo gamers hate third parties inc

I cared when it was getting a simultanious release, but since it was double delayed I'm waiting on Ubisoft sale on the eShop to buy it.

I hope on PS+, that would be even cheaper.

Eh, I'd rather own my purchases even if it's in digital form or a license. Never liked PS+ free games

I definitely don't see this selling as well as it could have if it was released back in May. Oh well, it's the owners of the Wii U that are at fault if it doesn't sell well *sarcasm*.

Around the Network

Seems like it wants to compete with smash brothers now instead of mario kart? Seriously ubisoft why bother?

Oh, right. This is a thing still isn't it?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I still haven't got round to this game yet so i might just get it on here even though it will probably be the last Ubisoft game for Wii U

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Arcturus said:
Wildcard36qs said:
I agree with all of you.

They release a game 6 months after it has been released on every other platform, a game that has received mediocre reviews at best, a game that everyone who wanted to play has played, and they will STILL blame Nintendo or its gamers for the abysmal sales it is guaranteed to do. Good riddance.

A rating of 80 on metacritic is mediocre now?

For a game of its budget? Totally.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ubisoft sending the game out to die confirmed.