By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Confirmed : Watch Dogs will be available for Wii U on Nov 20th! NA : Nov 18th

Bomba bomba bomba bomba incoming.

Around the Network

Sent out to die as soon as the delay was announced. Is going to bom hard this shit of game.

Bomb incoming!!

I agree with all of you.

They release a game 6 months after it has been released on every other platform, a game that has received mediocre reviews at best, a game that everyone who wanted to play has played, and they will STILL blame Nintendo or its gamers for the abysmal sales it is guaranteed to do. Good riddance.

AwakeandAlive said:
update : na release nov 18th

Day 1 purchase!!! I think we are getting 20 copies, but a price reduction might help with some gamers that are undecided.

Around the Network
Wildcard36qs said:
I agree with all of you.

They release a game 6 months after it has been released on every other platform, a game that has received mediocre reviews at best, a game that everyone who wanted to play has played, and they will STILL blame Nintendo or its gamers for the abysmal sales it is guaranteed to do. Good riddance.

A rating of 80 on metacritic is mediocre now?

Completely useless. The hype is dead, many people canceled pre order because the delay and really bad excuse by ubi. Ubisoft is caring about fast profit and once again, they are focusing on ps4/xbone for maturity audiences. Strangely, ubisoft isn't announcing games for kids or teens such as Rayman.

Will be interesting to see how Flop Dogs does. :)

t3mporary_126 said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
No reason to buy it now, unless someone wants it for the U specifically.

Ubisoft killed the chances of this game on the Wii U.

Then they will complain it did not sell enough.......

It makes you wonder if a multiplatform game got delayed with no new content to the One or PS4 but priced as new, will the developers complain or admit the delay ruined the game?

I'm looking at you Square Enix! (If Tomb Raider pulls a Watch Dog for PS4.)

In the MC/Famitsu thread you can see Samurai Warriors was just released for PS4 and did about 10% first week than on PS3. How will Tecmo react?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
And not a single soul cared for the release... Nintendo gamers hate third parties inc

I cared when it was getting a simultanious release, but since it was double delayed I'm waiting on Ubisoft sale on the eShop to buy it.