By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Confirmed : Watch Dogs will be available for Wii U on Nov 20th! NA : Nov 18th

If they have a price deal then I can see it working. Like a code that gives you a lower price on another Wii U Ubisoft game like AC: Black Flag, etc.

Or getting it at a lower price if you buy it with a Wii U game. Or getting another Wii U game at a lower price with it.

Or a bundle.

But the last 2 would involve them actually going to Nintendo and setting something up.

Around the Network
MANUELF said:
t3mporary_126 said:
If its still 60$, it can still sell well if it has all the DLC released so far in the disc for free in addition to new gameplay modes and extended single player campaign.

If that were the case Ubisoft is doing a bad job telling us the added content, I see a Mass Effect 3 situation here

Yeah, If we continue to not hear anything else about this game after October, we can assume this game is just a delayed port with a map on a GamePad yet priced as if it came out in May...

No reason to buy it now, unless someone wants it for the U specifically.

Ubisoft killed the chances of this game on the Wii U.

Then they will complain it did not sell enough.......

At least the posts about its cancellation can stop now.

Ubisoft is ruining the gaming industry.. I downloaded assasins creed 4 on discount.. Worst game i have EVER played... They release the same broken 3rd person perspective unoroginal crap month after month... With broken story, no polishm broken controls, and are proud to dish out crap after crap..
Those frenchies at ubisoft are arrogant fools for believing that nintendo fans who are used to top quality games will give a fart about this release ;-p

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:

It makes you wonder if a multiplatform game got delayed with no new content to the One or PS4 but priced as new, will the developers complain or admit the delay ruined the game?

I'm looking at you Square Enix! (If Tomb Raider pulls a Watch Dog for PS4.)

They can't demand 60 dollars for it.

THEY CAN'T.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

WOOO-ooottt? Woot? I don't know anymore. There's no hype. :(

episteme said:
At least the posts about its cancellation can stop now.

"Watch Dogs Wii U. Wasn't that game cancelled?" Will be the response any time the game is brought up.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

WhiteEaglePL said:

Ubisoft isn't the one complaining...