By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Confirmed : Watch Dogs will be available for Wii U on Nov 20th! NA : Nov 18th

Still getting it. Those who say the interest died off weren't the ones interested in it in the first place!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
Blob said:
Seems like it wants to compete with smash brothers now instead of mario kart? Seriously ubisoft why bother?

Maybe they are trying to take advantage of the sales generated by Smash? I am not sure I understand their logic, but 1 week before would be a better option for me (Nov 11th in USA), but then it will face Assassin's Creed in other consoles which is a game of the same company and they don't want that either? I am really not sure.

I'm interested in seeing how many people actually buy this.

TheGoldenBoy said:

about.... 15k? But in the end, everything will be Nintendo costumers' fault

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

about.... 15k? But in the end, everything will be Nintendo costumers' fault

Well we already knew that lol. I doubt this game will even be marketed. It'll probably just release and Ubi will expect it to sell well.

Around the Network

OH YES FINALLY!
... is what I would have said 4 months ago.
Not interested anymore, sorry Ubisoft.
(actually I am not sorry!)

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

IamAwsome said:

Ubisoft sending the game out to die confirmed. 

It is a crowded month for them, not sure when else they could have place it, besides it's their only Wii U game from that list, so it could still do ok, maybe?

the delay wouldnt have been a problem if the game was good...

flagstaad said:

It is a crowded month for them, not sure when else they could have place it, besides it's their only Wii U game from that list, so it could still do ok, maybe?

no. Only if a miracle happen

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:

no. Only if a miracle happen

Holiday is the time for miracles, I know I will be doing my part, but the future does look bad.