By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Order 1886 "stumbles where it counts"

lolign

That is the dumbest preview I've ever had to read. :/

Around the Network
Aura7541 said:

Yep, and here's another preview that actually... you know, previews the game.

http://www.gamereactor.eu/previews/201584/E3+Selection+-+The+Order%3A+1886/

Interesting quote: "During the demo we were shown alternative outcomes to those set pieces we saw during the press conference - the idea being to show us it's not really quick time events, but actually something a bit more dynamic and quite frankly, very appetising."

fuck yes. this sounds awesome. 

Wasn't the Pax Demo the same that was already at Gamescom and at E3? And didn't we get the same kinda complaints back then?

I've become kinda wary of this game already, but I'm not gonna change my opinion any more because of a guy that says the same thing we heard months ago about a demo the press has already played months ago.

So far, The Order hasn't impressed me at all.. It's going to be a decent game, but that's about it! :S

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I'll wait for the reviews instead pre-judging something based on one guys opinion. Some people seem hellbent on knocking the game with any negatives they can find from any article, while ignoring the positive ones.

And if it turns out bad, The Witcher 3, Barman Arkham Knight and Bloodborne are all Q1 next year anyway, so I'll get over it

Around the Network

Journalists suck major ass at playing games, news at 11 !!!!!

If recent videos are any indication people, IGN can't play videogames in the first place.

Seen that Sunset Overdrive video? They even made that look boring as hell.

CGI-Quality said:
AZWification said:

So far, The Order hasn't impressed me at all.. It's going to be a decent game, but tha's about it! :S

Everything doesn't have to be "ZOMG TA GREATEST", so that would be fine with me. I doubt it ends up just being a "decent" game, though.

I never said that The Order needed to be " ZONG TA GREATEST" though... :S

The game looks great, but it doesn't seem like it will play as well. A shame but hopefully when it launches it'll be better!

Having said that when the game launches I'll make my own decision on the quality.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

CGI-Quality said:
AZWification said:

I never said that The Order needed to be " ZONG TA GREATEST" though... :S

And I never said that you did say that, either. My point was that I'd be plenty happy with a just decent game, as it doesn't need to light up the charts/revolutionize/change gaming to be enjoyable.

I get that! For some reason I thought you insinuated that I said  The Order needed to be a masterpiece or something.. Sorry about that.. :S

the gameplay looks really solid from the videos, i don´t see a problem with it,
the real problem with this game will probably be the content, since it´s only a linear singleplayercampaign,
you will play it once and maybe a second time on hard and then there will be no reason to touch it again