By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - If Everyone's Friends Have Xbox One's Who are all these people buying PS4s

JazzB1987 said:
GotBoth said:
JazzB1987 said:
People like me that bought a PS4 because it was discounted. My PS4 is still in its original sealed box and its the 4th week now. (lack of games T.T)

Its the first system I have not touched within the first 24h after buying it.

I find that hard to believe or you are just not a huge gamer. It has games, that argument has been debunked several times.  either that or 9,999,999 people disagree with you

Still sealed and you can see the dust on top of it.

I am a huge gamer and thats the problem. Ports or mainstream games is not what I want. I also dont give a F* about sports games. Bloodborne is something I would play but well its not out yet

So, you only like RPGs and you won't play none of the 90 or so games already out on PS4.  Thats totally fair.  But to say none of the games are generally playworthy not so much.  I believed you hadn't played it, I can't believe you can't find one game in 90 or so to play.  And nothing you can say can make me believe that.  Not arguing with you but just saying I won't believe you because it has some awesome games.

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Ok, once and for all, I will clarify. You all have heard the rumours, and, yes, it is true.
I have won 399 million dollars on the brazilian lottery.
So, I used every last dime of this money to buy 10 million PS4s.
I have done my part, now it is up to you guys.

399m/399 = 1m. What about the other 9m?

Wouldn't you just be able to buy like 2 or 3 PS4s? I mean Brazil has pretty shitty prices for game consoles etc right?

Yes, I am sorry, my mistake, I have won 3999 million dollars on the brazilian lottery.

So, I used every last dime of this money to buy 10 million PS4s. I imported from the US and send them to be delivered into a landfill in Texas.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I know two people with XBO's, and one of them has a PS4... while the other 6 people i know have PS4's, so at my office it's about 3:1 in favour of PS4... sounds about right :)

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

JazzB1987 said:
GotBoth said:
JazzB1987 said:
People like me that bought a PS4 because it was discounted. My PS4 is still in its original sealed box and its the 4th week now. (lack of games T.T)

I find that hard to believe or you are just not a huge gamer. It has games, that argument has been debunked several times.  either that or 9,999,999 people disagree with you

I am a huge gamer and thats the problem. Ports or mainstream games is not what I want. I also dont give a F* about sports games. Bloodborne is something I would play but well its not out yet.

Or you are just really damn picky. Why even rush the buy anyways? Gens always start out slow, but right now there are ton of games out (except for RPGs) a "huge gamer" would be a hell of a lot more minded.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

How many zeroes are in a Brazillian? 

Around the Network

I know no one with an Xbox One, though a friend of mine has a friend that owns one. Pretty much all PS4 though.

JazzB1987 said:
GotBoth said:
JazzB1987 said:

I am a huge gamer and thats the problem. Ports or mainstream games is not what I want. I also dont give a F* about sports games. Bloodborne is something I would play but well its not out yet.

I don't get it, what kind of games do you like? If you honestly don't like one single game on the system then buying one, discounted or not, wasn't that smart.

edit: if you like RPGs like they are saying above I can whole heartedly recommend Transistor. One of my favorite games this year.

JPL78 said:

I don't get it, why kind of games do you like? If you honestly don't like one single game on the system then buying one, discounted or not, wasn't that smart.

It's the power of the PS4

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

I've wondered the same thing. Only one of my friends has a X1.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

IRL I only know one person with a PS4 and at least 5 people with an XO, which includes my aunt, who bought it for the new Kinect. I plan on purchasing both a PS4 and an XO.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo