By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The moment has come, Killzone franchise outsells Halo Reach! (on VGC)

Tagged games:

iceland said:
celador said:
pretty sad trolling attempt, maybe do one for Forza v Gran Turismo

I've been waiting for this moment, I don't care for either of those franchises but you are free to do one.

I'm sure you have been waiting for this moment, for no other reason than to take a dig.  It's nothing new though, anti-Sony bitterness seems to have reached a high point recently

Around the Network

One Halo game down, only... a gazzilion to go :).

Wow, the Killzone games don't sell that well! Not sure why they keep making new games then.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

This is indeed an amazing day for gaming!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

celador said:

I'm sure you have been waiting for this moment, for no other reason than to take a dig.  It's nothing new though, anti-Sony bitterness seems to have reached a high point recently

Better get used to it for at least 5 years.

Around the Network
celador said:
iceland said:
celador said:
pretty sad trolling attempt, maybe do one for Forza v Gran Turismo

I've been waiting for this moment, I don't care for either of those franchises but you are free to do one.

I heard someone say that Reach sold better than the entire Killzone franchise once, so naturally I found that interesting and have been checking it on VGC every now and then, don't really see how it's anti-Sony. It's not like Killzone's sales have been god awful. If you feel as though I'm "trolling" feel free to report me.

KLXVER said:

iceland said:

I heard someone say that Reach sold better than the entire Killzone franchise once, so naturally I found that interesting and have been checking it on VGC every now and then, don't really see how it's anti-Sony. It's not like Killzone's sales have been god awful. If you feel as though I'm "trolling" feel free to report me.

You know Mario Kart Wii has sold more than the entire Killzone franchise.

Have fun;)

I don't want to jump to conclusions, but what is the point of this thread? Whether intentionally or not, it will insult fans of the Killzone franchise, and probably lead to a lot of hurt feelings and angry posts. I'm sure a response thread is already in the works.

If it's just to commemorate the Killzone series passing a single game in the same genre, well, I'm not sure if that deserves a thread. There's no point, there's no thesis, there's really nothing to argue about or learn about, or even talk about.

Good job 6 games combined now selling more than one game by 10,000 units. So proud

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!