By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The moment has come, Killzone franchise outsells Halo Reach! (on VGC)

Tagged games:

Uuuummm... g-grats, I guess?

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Around the Network
ieatdragonz said:
Hey halo reach is the best in the series good to see a franchise could barely beat it.

agreed, its the best of the franchise, though the abilities turn me off.

love Killzone

KinlochKing said:
When you think of Console exclusives:>
Xbox: Halo
PlayStation: God of War,Uncharted,Little Big Planet,Killzone,The Last of Us

Yawn. I'm all for blind loyalty, but know thy enemy when you post lists in the future.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Lawlight said:
Devil_Survivor said:
Lawlight said:
MoHasanie said:
Wow, the Killzone games don't sell that well! Not sure why they keep making new games then.

I guess because they're profitable. Shadow Fall sold 2.1M back in January.

Based on what? Oh it didn't 2.1 million in January or ever according to this site. Might what to check your facts next time lol.

Ok lol. I'll email SCE lol and tell them to check their facts next time lol

Actually you should. Its says 1.79 million here http://www.vgchartz.com/game/71543/killzone-shadow-fall/. Ever get tired of getting owned by reality lol?

bananaking21 said:
now we should compare Wii sports sales to Playstation All stars sales.

No no......Smash Brothers IP to PS All Stars. But I like your effort regardless ;)

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Well deserved victory. Killzone is a better franchise than Halo Reach as a game. Xboners will try to say 1 game vs a franchise isn't fair and a pointless comparison. A win a is a win, bitches. Deal with it.

On that we can agree. Because any Halo fan worth their salt knows that Bungie seriously messed up the lore with Halo Reach contradicting many facts established in the 2001 novel Halo: Fall of Reach.

You can have this victory :P

Devil_Survivor said:

Actually you should. Its says 1.79 million here http://www.vgchartz.com/game/71543/killzone-shadow-fall/. Ever get tired of getting owned by reality lol?

lol.. uhmm..  You do know VGC doesn't track digital sales, yes?  In those articles, it clearly states, "...accounts for both physical retail "sell-in quantities" and digital PlayStation Store sales combined, as of January 15, 2014..."

owned by VGC.. lol.  Classic!

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

Meh, KZ2 is the the best MP shooter of all time...of all time! Nothing else comes close IMO. The others suck though

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Devil_Survivor said:
Lawlight said:
Devil_Survivor said:
Lawlight said:
MoHasanie said:
Wow, the Killzone games don't sell that well! Not sure why they keep making new games then.

I guess because they're profitable. Shadow Fall sold 2.1M back in January.

Based on what? Oh it didn't 2.1 million in January or ever according to this site. Might what to check your facts next time lol.

Do you know how VGChartz works?

Lawlight said:
Devil_Survivor said:
Lawlight said:

Do you know how VGChartz works?

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence