By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The moment has come, Killzone franchise outsells Halo Reach! (on VGC)

Tagged games:

celador said:
pretty sad trolling attempt, maybe do one for Forza v Gran Turismo

Nope when it comes to sales Mario Kart is the true king of racing games Mario Kart Wii has sold more then the last three GT games.

Around the Network

Poor Halo Reach :P

When you think of Console exclusives:>
Xbox: Halo
PlayStation: God of War,Uncharted,Little Big Planet,Killzone,The Last of Us

OMGitsBlake3one6 said:
What does this Topic and Halo Reach both have in Common???

They're both a REACH -__-

I'll admit this made me smile :)

Kyuu said:
Chris Hu said:
celador said:
pretty sad trolling attempt, maybe do one for Forza v Gran Turismo

Nope when it comes to sales Mario Kart is the true king of racing games Mario Kart Wii has sold more then the last three GT games.

And is Halo the best selling FPS ever? how is that relevant anyway?

Of course its not but as far as exclusive FPS go its the best selling one same thing can't be said about GT since Mario Kart has sold about 30 million copies more with two less games 8 versus 10.  Even Mario Kart 8 on the underperforming sales wise Wii U will eventually sell more copies then the latest GT game GT6. 

Around the Network
KinlochKing said:
When you think of Console exclusives:>
Xbox: Halo
PlayStation: God of War,Uncharted,Little Big Planet,Killzone,The Last of Us

Getting a little off-topic but Fable, Forza, Gears. You know the infamous "milked" franchises. :P

Not that I care about any of those

Kyuu said:
Chris Hu said:
Kyuu said:

And is Halo the best selling FPS ever? how is that relevant anyway?

Of course its not but as far as exclusive FPS go its the best selling one same thing can't be said about GT since Mario Kart has sold about 30 million copies more with two less games 8 versus 10.  Even Mario Kart 8 on the underperforming sales wise Wii U will eventually sell more copies then the latest GT game GT6. 

Celador didn't say anything about who's the king and who's the peasant. He's just pointing out that the thread is unnecessary.

But I do hope you aren't seroius about Gran Turismo and Mario Kart being comparible video games like Killzone to Halo or Forza to Gran Turismo xD come on now..

Mario Kart and GT are comparable the are both racing games although not the same kind.  The true king of FPS in terms of sales COD isn't exactly the same game as Halo either.

Wonderful thread. Opened up a lot of great discussion.

I wonder whats going to happen to Halo and Killzone after Destiny. I can guess Killzone will dissapear down the line and Halo will have a small decline in sales compared to previous entries.

For a exclusive sci-fi shooter Killzone hasn't done bad in sales.

MoHasanie said:
Wow, the Killzone games don't sell that well! Not sure why they keep making new games then.

I guess because they're profitable. Shadow Fall sold 2.1M back in January.