By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The moment has come, Killzone franchise outsells Halo Reach! (on VGC)

Tagged games:

Kyuu said:
starcraft said:
celador said:
pretty sad trolling attempt, maybe do one for Forza v Gran Turismo

Forza Franchise: 17.78 million.

Gran Turismo 6: 2.36 million.

I see your point.

It's not like Reach is the worst selling Halo game or is it?

Actually thats Halo: Combat Evolved!

Halo games maxed out, I think with Halo 3, and are now declining very slowly. Though that could change with a new generation of Halo games.

Killzone on the other hand is declining quite substantially. A large amount of bundling might help get Shadowfall up with the other games over the next year or two though.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Well deserved victory. Killzone is a better franchise than Halo Reach as a game. Xboners will try to say 1 game vs a franchise isn't fair and a pointless comparison. A win a is a win, bitches. Deal with it.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

What does this Topic and Halo Reach both have in Common???

They're both a REACH -__-

iceland said:
estebxx said:

as i said before that is what it seemed like, you know like in the PAST, before you cleared that up for me with your previous comment... (not this one but the previous one...), no need to say it all over again... and i already told you that it was ok... (i highlighted it for you, because it seems you didnt even notice that...)

and making a reply takes less than a minute unless you dont know how to type....

Which is why I also said "thought" as in past tense.

Never said it took a long time, just saying it's more of a waste of time with this back and forth being a good example. This convo isn't going anywhere I guess I'll end it here.

hmmm... ok i interpreted that "thought" as if you were referencing the immediate past (my current comment) instead of the previous comment...

anyway as you just said this is now just wasting time so yeah lets stop this.

Edit: yes this back and forth is a bigger waste of time than creating a thread, but i (previously) wasnt talking about this back and forth i was talking about simply posting a comment or two.

Oh, dear. Anyone else actually let out an audible sigh when they saw this? Attacks, counter-attacks, response threads--don't we get enough of that on a regular basis without someone trying to start it on purpose? 

I mean, it's like, okay, we know what you're doing but, damn, at least try to be funny with it. Dress it up with some humor, pretend it has some actual meaning. VGC has a history of ignoring tr threads like these when they wear a mask of humor but ... eh. At least try. At least use the gif with Grumpy Cat's head.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
iceland said:

I heard someone say that Reach sold better than the entire Killzone franchise once, so naturally I found that interesting and have been checking it on VGC every now and then, don't really see how it's anti-Sony. It's not like Killzone's sales have been god awful. If you feel as though I'm "trolling" feel free to report me.

You know Mario Kart Wii has sold more than the entire Killzone franchise.

Have fun;)

LOL

yeah, that should keep this user busy waiting for awhile. i wonder how long? if it even ever happens.

estebxx said:
iceland said:
estebxx said:
celador said:

I'm sure you have been waiting for this moment, for no other reason than to take a dig.  It's nothing new though, anti-Sony bitterness seems to have reached a high point recently

a very HIGH point, i laughed at first but after reading that he was just waiting to do this for some time... thats just sad.

Yes I'm sad and bitter :( 

#relaxppl

im relaxed... i even laughed at the joke, but truly knowing that someone was waiting and keeping an eye on those sales just to make this joke... sad... simply sad...

no, you do need to relax. its not sad, and its not a big deal. im annoyed with sony as much as the next person, but there is nothing wrong with somebody checking the sales, waiting for a franchise they like to outsell a game that they might not care for. 

i mean, whats the point of participating in a sales website if its sad to compare sales? THINK ABOUT THAT

RubberWhistleHistle said:

no, you do need to relax. its not sad, and its not a big deal. im annoyed with sony as much as the next person, but there is nothing wrong with somebody checking the sales, waiting for a franchise they like to outsell a game that they might not care for. 

i mean, whats the point of participating in a sales website if its sad to compare sales? THINK ABOUT THAT

you should read all the other comments we posted after that, because im not gonna explain that all over again...

Color me impressed.

estebxx said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:

you should read all the other comments we posted after that, because im not gonna explain that all over again...

i know, i did after posting, but i was too lazy to go back and edit it. sorry, i was hasty