By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The moment has come, Killzone franchise outsells Halo Reach! (on VGC)

Tagged games:

RubberWhistleHistle said:
estebxx said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:

no, you do need to relax. its not sad, and its not a big deal. im annoyed with sony as much as the next person, but there is nothing wrong with somebody checking the sales, waiting for a franchise they like to outsell a game that they might not care for. 

i mean, whats the point of participating in a sales website if its sad to compare sales? THINK ABOUT THAT

you should read all the other comments we posted after that, because im not gonna explain that all over again...

i know, i did after posting, but i was too lazy to go back and edit it. sorry, i was hasty

ok, no problem.

Around the Network

Uhmm... congrats?

Yay!!!

Devil_Survivor said:
Poor Halo Reach :P

Exactly.. It was an amazing day for gaming, but not for Reach...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Noooo! How could this happen?

Around the Network
Talal said:
Wonderful thread. Opened up a lot of great discussion.

Dont worry, lots of these are created when one console is dominating.

If the PS5 does shit, I bet there will be a thread about all the xbox's combined finally beat the PS2.

Lawlight said:
MoHasanie said:
Wow, the Killzone games don't sell that well! Not sure why they keep making new games then.

I guess because they're profitable. Shadow Fall sold 2.1M back in January.

Based on what? Oh it didn't 2.1 million in January or ever according to this site. Might what to check your facts next time lol.

Devil_Survivor said:
Lawlight said:

Based on what? Oh it didn't 2.1 million in January or ever according to this site. Might what to check your facts next time lol.

http://bit.ly/1pdmQyW

Jan 15.. digital & retail sold through. just saying..

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

Devil_Survivor said:
Lawlight said:
MoHasanie said:
Wow, the Killzone games don't sell that well! Not sure why they keep making new games then.

Ok lol. I'll email SCE lol and tell them to check their facts next time lol

Wow Killzone has sold horribly.