By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What´s the last game you played that really pissed you off due to its difficulty/cheapness/other reasons?

fps_d0minat0r said:
Right now im playing spec ops the line.
Its almost as bad as world at war on veteran.... but then again i havent even unlocked fubar yet.

w@w is cheap because of nades, and spec ops is cheap because enemies with assult rifles can shoot me with accuracy of a sniper rifle.

Fifa is cheap as well, sometimes defenders just dont want to jump for a ball which then ends up in the back of the net.

I remember playing Spec Ops: The Line, amazing game that seperates itself from many modern millitary shooters, I think I had beaten the game 4 times on my PS3 2 years ago. Anyways. I do have to admit that the controls in Spec Ops are awkward and unresponsive of also which the AI, despite being aggressive and at your service to kill you, they can be stiff at times. The game can be challenging, though it can be cheap as well.

As for WAW, I am in the mood for a lovely walk today, suddenly, 400,000 grenades are beneath my feet, and now, I'm ded, 'nuff said.

Around the Network

COD 4 on Veteran really annoyed me. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

daredevil.shark said:
Mr_No said:
daredevil.shark said:
Sleeping Dogs PC - Keyboard & Mouse control.

Try GTA San Andreas with keyboard and touchpad.

How was it? I played GTA SA in PC. And I baught Sleeping Dogs in PS3 to finish.

With a touchpad and keyboard, it was a pain in the ass. I play it on a laptop since it's the only way I can play it right now. Well, it's frustrating trying to move the camera by sliding the finger on the touchpad, and even worse shooting. I still prefer playing it on my PS2; I'm not a Keyboard+Mouse person. Although, I did much better in Max Payne 2 with the touchpad.

Pooh's Home Run Derby

i dont think anything has ever frustrated me to the extent this thing has..

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

I threw my DS in frustration at Pokemon Pearl. I was tired of running into Pokemon in the grass. Also, every Zelda game I've ever played eventually gets to a point where I'm totally confused/frustrated, so I put it down and never pick it up again.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

cod:waw veteran difficulty. it was a looong time ago, but i remember being stuck on single checkpoints for HOURS and places where it would literally take 5 minutes to inch 3 feet forward in prone (i did end up completing it)

catherine babel levels, fk that shit

The Legend of Dragoon. It is so slow and boring. The Playstation has to stop and think for 2 or 3 seconds every single time you press a button. It drove me nuts. Time has tied that game up and raped it til it died.

8th gen predictions. (made early 2014)
PS4: 60-65m
WiiU: 30-35m
X1: 30-35m
3DS: 80-85m
PSV: 15-20m

Easily Super Meat Boy! That damn game even has levels inspired by I wanna be the Guy for fuck's sake!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Just about every tail/eavesdrop mission in Assassin's Creed 4. Wanted to kill someone.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9