By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What´s the last game you played that really pissed you off due to its difficulty/cheapness/other reasons?

AZWification said:
DanneSandin said:
Mega Man 3 and og Metroid. FUCK MAN! I hate them! But except for VC titles I think it was Uncharted 1...

You think Mega Man 3 is hard? Try the original Mega Man then! You'll love it!

Two words; fuck no. Mega man 2 and 3 is hard as it is thank you very much. I reeeaaally dont wanna break my controller or 3DS

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
AZWification said:

Two words; fuck no. Mega man 2 and 3 is hard as it is thank you very much. I reeeaaally dont wanna break my controller or 3DS

Well, you can always give it a try if you feel like getting very angry!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:
DanneSandin said:
AZWification said:

If I ever get into a fight Ill make sure to play Mega Man 1 first to get myself really angry ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

MK 8. I forgot just how cheap the AI is after all these year. That and the fact that I'd win 99% of my online races if there weren't any items and/or drift boosts.

Tales of Xillia, in hard mode fighting Jiao. Holy shit, it took me at least 2 hours to beat this bastard.

My damage did not go up 100 per attack and that's when he was incapacitated and he kept summoning minions that would start piling up. He hit incredibly hard and did the longest fucking combos. It was not until i started blocking every 5 seconds that I finally manage to take him down.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
AZWification said:

If I ever get into a fight Ill make sure to play Mega Man 1 first to get myself really angry ;)

And if you feel like really destroying someone, then just play Megaman & Bass! That's all I'm telling you for now...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---