By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What´s the last game you played that really pissed you off due to its difficulty/cheapness/other reasons?

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Hard Mode, my characters kept on dying in one of the chapters in Part 1 because there were so many cavalier units. The bridge chapter in Part 3 frustrated me to the point I actually bit on the game case and the bite marks are still there.

Around the Network

Runner 2

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Nintentacle said:
platformmaster918 said:
Nintentacle said:
The overall game doesn't frustrate me, but I raged a few time while playing crushing mode in Uncharted 3.

I had a far easier time with 3 than with 1 and 2.  1 was the hardest overall on crushing but Lazaravic on 2 at the end?  Dear GOD I was just seething with rage like heavy nose breathing with veins popping lol

Well, it was only certain parts, not the whole game. 

I haven't played much of Uncharted 2 on Crushing, though. It's just that the games loose all their replay value for me once I start a new game.

I go back and play them on easy fairly regularly but never again on Crushing I got my platinum lol

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Assassin's Creed 4 - The tailing/eavesdrop missions actually make me swear out loud. The underwater shark, jelly fish, and sea urchin infested missions are a pain in the ass too. I mean really? Kenway can't bring a fuckin knife down there or anything?

Killzone: Shadow Fall - The whole singleplayer is frustrating, but the most frustrating is the last last mission (SPOILERS) : The last mission with the Helghan half breed chick is pretty much all stealth for a game that does stealth terribly. It took me over fifteen tries to finally get through a pointless mission that could've just been done as a final cutscene. Fuck Shadow Fall.

Gran Turismo 6 - From the ram happy AI assholes that take you completely out of the races on the last lap, to the fact that the AI can sometimes eat it in the grass and just bounce right back like nothing ever happened.

Xenogears - The platforming sections where random battles can occur right when you hit the jump button.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

Snoorlax said:

DKCR is pretty much one of the cheapest games ever.

People call it a difficult game but that's because they keep dying from cheap deaths you could never see coming.

The fact that people called this one of the hardest games evar pisses me of really hard!

...actually I'm pretty sure you're just bad at it. Nothing in that game is really cheap with the exception of that flying bit on the very last level, which I will readily admit was little more than trial and error.

Anyway, I'll go with FTL; I think it's a game I would absolutely love if it toned back how much it relied on the RNG. That said, it's a little disappointing to get 5 or so sectors in, wind up at a pulsar, get your shields ioned for three turns in a row and watch as a laser beam drone tears you to bits while you sit around waiting for your shields to come back online.

Around the Network
platformmaster918 said:
Nintentacle said:
platformmaster918 said:
Nintentacle said:
The overall game doesn't frustrate me, but I raged a few time while playing crushing mode in Uncharted 3.

I had a far easier time with 3 than with 1 and 2.  1 was the hardest overall on crushing but Lazaravic on 2 at the end?  Dear GOD I was just seething with rage like heavy nose breathing with veins popping lol

I haven't played much of Uncharted 2 on Crushing, though. It's just that the games loose all their replay value for me once I start a new game.

I go back and play them on easy fairly regularly but never again on Crushing I got my platinum lol

Speaking of Naughty Dog games and replayability, I really want to know how many times you can play The Last of Us until the ending isn't crazy!

Nintentacle said:
platformmaster918 said:
Nintentacle said:
platformmaster918 said:
Nintentacle said:

Speaking of Naughty Dog games and replayability, I really want to know how many times you can play The Last of Us until the ending isn't crazy!

I have played it 5 times (not for 6 months or so to get the most effect when I play remastered) and haven't reached the limit yet.  The whole damn game is so great and Nolan North's character is just bone-chilling and shows his range

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Mario Kart 8. I love the game to death, but it's the only game I know that has me yelling profanities ;)

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Mario Kart 8. Doing totally fine all through the 3 laps. Then when you're nearing the finish line. Items are thrown, and then woop, I'm in 10th place.

Numberfox said:
Mario Kart 8. I love the game to death, but it's the only game I know that has me yelling profanities ;)

Fuck blue shells...

Aside from that...

Nothing comes to mind, except for some less than stellar Xenoblade AI...

Have a nice day...